09-08-2010, Saat: 20:53
Efsane Prens..Boys Over Flowers..My Girl..I'm Sorry I Love You..
|
Your Favourite Korean Dramas
|
|
09-08-2010, Saat: 20:53
Efsane Prens..Boys Over Flowers..My Girl..I'm Sorry I Love You..
09-08-2010, Saat: 21:00
1-Düslerimin prensi
2-My Girl 3-Boys Over Flowers 4-Coffe Prince 5-I'm sorry I love you 6-Full house 7-Delightful Gril 8-A love to kill 9-Witch amusement 10-You are beautiful 11-Smile you 12-Worlds Within 13-Cindirellas Stipsister 14-Savci prenses 15-Oh my lady 16-Personel taste 17-Tree of heaven 18-God Of study...... )))
10-08-2010, Saat: 10:38
Düslerimin Prensi, My Girl ve Oh My Lady.
11-08-2010, Saat: 13:09
you're beautiful
god of study muhtesem kraliçe zoraki prens düslerimin prensi sarayin rüzgari
21-08-2010, Saat: 14:07
Yi San,My Girl,Bof,Goong sanirim bunlar bir de Yab var tabi
BIGBANG/SHINHWA/BEAST/A PINK/SUPER JUNIOR
22-08-2010, Saat: 17:37
Swwet 18
23-08-2010, Saat: 18:45
Düslerimin Prensi
Personal Taste Boys Over Flowers Full House You're ßéautifuL God Of Study Saraydaki Mücevher Sarayin Rüzgari
Bunca insanı boşuna kaybetmedim ,
Az kaldı biliyorum , tanışacağız seninle. к¡м нчขηขя נooηg ♥
17-10-2010, Saat: 23:10
You're Beatiful
Coffe Prince My Girl SungKyunkwan Scandal Playfull Kiss My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Düslerimin Prensi Full House God Of Study Jumong Saraydaki Mücevher Muhtesem Kraliçe Dong Yi Boys Over Flowers Zoraki Prens Oh! My Lady A Love To Kill Rubies
|
|
« Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu »
|