yukari
Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 3.5/5 - 2 oy
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which Korean Singer's Song Are You Listening Right Now?
#11
Se7en - Passion
Cevapla
#12
SS501 U R Man Biggrin
•• Green Kamilia Inspirit Light Changjo Perfection ••
Kaliteli Webtoonun adresi Hayalistic
「•♥ KARA ♥ Kamilia ♥•」
www
Cevapla
#13
FT Island...

www
Cevapla
#14
Su an Howl'dan Love Theme bitti ve V.O.S - Ibyeolboda Seulpeunmal'ini dinliyorum tavsiye ederim. Smile
www
Cevapla
#15
Shinee - Stand by me. Smile
Çok güzel ya.
Boy Over Flowers sarkisi.
Cevapla
#16
SS501- a song calling for you
www
Cevapla
#17
FT Island, Rain Bi, Howl vb. bir sürü sanatçi. Smile Tesekkürler.
Cevapla
#18
DBSK - Bolero
|JJ★JS★YC |
I have nothing, nothing, nothing
If I don't have you!

www
Cevapla
#19
Tae Bin - Reason I Close My Eyes..
Klibinde Jan Di (Goo Hye Sun)'miz oynuyor.
Cevapla
#20
Dong bang shin ki - Im holding back the tears Dertli
Heenim :3 ^w^
I'll be waiting for you
To say you want me to be with you
I'll live in your love and
Your dream forever and ever.
~~

♥ Hero,DBSK,SuJu,Anjell,JGS,SJS,GD,Kim Hyun Joong ♥
Cevapla




Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi