yukari
Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 2.33/5 - 3 oy
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Is Your First Five Favorite Singer Or Group?
Bigbang
DBSK
Se7en
Shinee
SS501
Kim Nam Gil
Takeshi Kaneshiro
BIGBANG
CnBlue
One Ok Rock
Yamashita Tomohisa
I love all of them !
www
Cevapla
sg wannabe Kalp
baek ji young Kalp
2ne1
se7en
boa
No More...
www
Cevapla
SHINee.
FT Island
SuJu
SS501
DBSK
[+]

I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…
and if I die trying…
then at least I tried!

ㅡ Monkey D. Luffy
www
Cevapla
shinee
big bang
4 minute
super junior
u kiss
Onay
Cevapla
dsbk <3
big bang
SS501
se7en
KJH Biggrin
Cevapla
SHINee&21.
You're the one i love
Taeminnie~ ^^


Cevapla
SS501
F.T.ISLAND
C.N.BLUE
KIM JEONG HOON
JANG GEUN SUK
[Resim: snapshot20101025205301k.jpg]
MÜZİĞİNLE KULAĞIMI
SEVGİN VE ŞEVKATİNLE KALBİMİ DOLDURDUN
İYİ Kİ VARSIN
Cevapla
1) Shinee
2) SS501
3) F.T Island
4) Super Junior
5) 4 Minute
Cevapla
5-2NE1
4-Big Bang
3-Super Junior
2-SS501
1-Brown Eyes. (Kesinlikle bu aralar 1. olarak kalacak. Belki zirveyi zorlayan baska bir seyler yaratilana kadar.. Smile)
I will try to live with love... with dreams...
and forever with tears...
-Yoshiki (Tears)


Cevapla
2PM
BEAST
BIGBANG
2NE1
MBLAQ

'If I'm louder;
Would you see me?
Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?
Cuz we are the same..
I can't love you more than this'
www
Cevapla




Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi