The Nickname of the Student / 맹꽁이 (1965)
Yönetmen: Jeon Hong-jik
Senarist: Lee Geum
Yapımcı: Hong Ui-seon
Editör: Kim Young-hee
Planlamacı: Jeon Hong-jik
Sinematografi: Tae Kil-seong
Tür: Drama
Yayınlanma Tarihi: 31-Temmuz-1965
Yapım Şirketi: Yeon Hap Films Co., Ltd
Konusu
Bu film sıradan insanların, erkek ve kız kardeşler, lise örgencisi Hyeon-suk ve ortaokul öğrencisi Seung-man'in sevinçlerini ve hüzünlerini, güç ve akıl ile yaşamını konu alır.
Oyuncular
Tae Hyun-sil
Song In-ho
Lee Yea-chun
Lee Min-ja
Ju Jeung-ryu
Bok Hye-suk
Kim Ung
Choi Sam
Park Seong-bok
Çeviri: ..::TuBiS::..
------------------------------------------------------------------
English
Director: Jeon Hong-jik
Writer: Lee Geum
Producer: Hong Ui-seon
Editor: Kim Young-hee
Planner: Jeon Hong-jik
Cinematography: Tae Kil-seong
Genre: Drama
Release Date: 31-JUL-1965
Production Company: Yeon Hap Films Co., Ltd
Synopsis
This film describes the joys and sorrows of common people through sister and brother, Hyeon-suk, high school student, and Seung-man, middle school student, who live with a strong will and wisdom.
Cast
Tae Hyun-sil
Song In-ho
Lee Yea-chun
Lee Min-ja
Ju Jeung-ryu
Bok Hye-suk
Kim Ung
Choi Sam
Park Seong-bok
Source: KMDb.or.kr
So I'm never gonna dance again
The way I danced with you
Never without your love
The way I danced with you
Never without your love



