yukari
Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 5/5 - 5 oy
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Let's Count For Hallyu 3 / Hallyu İçin Sayalım 3
#61
5555...
www
#62
5556 Biggrin
#63
5557.
Even if we're torn apart til we're ragged
That time, that place, this bond won't disappear
[Resim: wAkkRn.gif]
You are my little apple
Like the most beautiful cloud in the sky [Resim: w9uKaP.png]
#64
5558. Smile
E’ solo dopo aver perso
tutto che siamo liberi
di fare qualsiasi cosa

#65
Hayirli olsun. ^^

5559...


[Resim: g5RLQZ.jpg]

"We are 1"

www
#66
5560 ^^
[+]

I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…
and if I die trying…
then at least I tried!

ㅡ Monkey D. Luffy
www
#67
5561 :muzikgurubu:
~ Matt Smith ~
♥ Doctor ♥
#68
#69
Atkilic5563...Atkilic
♥ R.I.P KIM JONGHYUN ♥

♥ SS501♥Block B♥EXO♥VIXX
♥ TripleS & BBC & EXO-L & Starlight ♥ A.R.M.Y
♥KHJ ♥ZICO ♥Xiumin ♥LEO ♥Jimin

#70
5564...
2006-2018 ♕ KINGS ♕ BIGBANG ♕
www




Konuyu Okuyanlar: 2 Ziyaretçi