yukari
Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 5/5 - 5 oy
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Let's Count For Hallyu 3 / Hallyu İçin Sayalım 3
#51
5545 :muzikgurubu:
~ Matt Smith ~
♥ Doctor ♥
#52
5546Onay

‎
TÜRKİYE ℂ⋆
#53
5547 ^^
[+]

I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…
and if I die trying…
then at least I tried!

ㅡ Monkey D. Luffy
www
#54
5548.
Even if we're torn apart til we're ragged
That time, that place, this bond won't disappear
[Resim: wAkkRn.gif]
You are my little apple
Like the most beautiful cloud in the sky [Resim: w9uKaP.png]
#55
5549. Smile
#56
5550... Biggrin
#57
5551 Smile
www
#58
5552 Onay
[spoiler=HEPSİ DUYGUNUN SUÇU!][Resim: tumblr_mda6goyoQy1rhph9ho1_500.gif]
Seni ısırırım çocuk!

allam ben seni çok seviyorum aşke - wishne
Bende seni çok seviyom la - Cassandra~[/spoiler]
www
#59
5553...


You Came From Stars ~~
__________
BF sever! 'ㅅ'
www
#60
5554 Smile
[Resim: 9340.png]




Konuyu Okuyanlar: 2 Ziyaretçi