5351..^^
김~정~훈
![[Resim: 77603138.png]](http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5223/77603138.png)
![[Resim: 77603138.png]](http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5223/77603138.png)
|
Let's Count For Hallyu 2 / Hallyu Için Sayalim 2
|
|
5351..^^
김~정~훈
![]()
02-03-2011, Saat: 18:10
5352 ...
02-03-2011, Saat: 19:08
5353
02-03-2011, Saat: 22:58
5356 ...
02-03-2011, Saat: 23:03
5357
'If I'm louder; Would you see me? Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me? Cuz we are the same.. I can't love you more than this'
03-03-2011, Saat: 0:22
5358.
Even if we're torn apart til we're ragged
That time, that place, this bond won't disappear ![]() You are my little apple Like the most beautiful cloud in the sky ![]()
03-03-2011, Saat: 0:24
5359
'If I'm louder; Would you see me? Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me? Cuz we are the same.. I can't love you more than this'
03-03-2011, Saat: 4:48
5360....
☆ BIGBANG ♫ 2NE1 ☆ BlOCK B ♫ MBLAQ ☆ INFINITE ♫ MISS A ☆ 2PM ♫
☆ YG FAMILY | JYP NATION ☆ |
|
« Önceki Konu | Sonraki Konu »
|