yukari
Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 5/5 - 2 oy
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Let's Count For Hallyu 2 / Hallyu Için Sayalim 2
5351..^^
김~정~훈
[Resim: 77603138.png]
www
5352 ...
Super 5353 Super
5354 Atkilic

Hüzün içinde bi' yerlerdeyim.






Atkilic5355Atkilic

SHINee is my life
♥

5356 ...
5357 Smile

'If I'm louder;
Would you see me?
Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?
Cuz we are the same..
I can't love you more than this'
www
5358. Smile
Even if we're torn apart til we're ragged
That time, that place, this bond won't disappear
[Resim: wAkkRn.gif]
You are my little apple
Like the most beautiful cloud in the sky [Resim: w9uKaP.png]
5359 Smile

'If I'm louder;
Would you see me?
Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?
Cuz we are the same..
I can't love you more than this'
www
5360....
☆ BIGBANG ♫ 2NE1 ☆ BlOCK B ♫ MBLAQ ☆ INFINITE ♫ MISS A ☆ 2PM ♫

☆ YG FAMILY | JYP NATION ☆




Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi