yukari
Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 2.2/5 - 5 oy
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kore Isimleri Oyunu
Il GookOpucuk Biggrin


Kim Bum

let it be...
Max Changmin Onay

Kim Jae Joong is coming to TURKEY

Ve ben gidiyorum. ^^
3 yıllık hasret bitiyor. ^^
www
min ho

'If I'm louder;
Would you see me?
Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?
Cuz we are the same..
I can't love you more than this'
www
Oh Mi

let it be...
in-sung

'If I'm louder;
Would you see me?
Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?
Cuz we are the same..
I can't love you more than this'
www
Geun Seuk


Kim Sam

let it be...
min hyuk

'If I'm louder;
Would you see me?
Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?
Cuz we are the same..
I can't love you more than this'
www
Kim Soon

let it be...




Konuyu Okuyanlar: 2 Ziyaretçi