yukari
Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 5/5 - 1 oy
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jung Yunho Fan Club / Jung Yunho Severler Klübü
Dizimizn tanitimindan 2 yeni video Onay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6gJ9HflM...edded#t=35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKw90mswN...r_embedded
...

♥
TVXQ5
www
Yunho'm dan mektup var (sanirim Biggrin )
Letter From Jung Yunho On The HTTG Homepage



Hello! This is Jung Yunho who plays the role of Cha Bong-goon.

Hello viewers.
For the first time, I, Jung Yunho, am greeting you for the first time as an actor in this viewer's opinion board.

It is finally the start.
I will be meeting all of you as the main character Cha Bong-goon of 'Heading to the Ground',
I have become very attached to Bong-goon as we share similar personality traits,
and I want to mature along with him in the drama.
Even if I am lacking, please keep watching me with loving attention.

To all the staff who take care of me,
and the senior actors who have given me many lessons and advice on acting.
Their sincerity and each warm word of encouragement they give me makes me stronger and happier.
Although I did not have long to prepare for this role, I believe that I worked as hard as I could in the given time,
and even though viewers might not be able to feel that I have done so,
I will work hard as Actor Jung Yunho and show everyone my growth as an actor every episode as this is my first step into acting.

Tomorrow, our first episode will be aired.
Even I am nervously waiting for the first episode to be aired
and I am really interested in your (the viewer's) reactions to it.

I will strive to be an actor who always works hard and always tries his best.
Please keep a look out for Cha Bong-goon's growth in 'Heading to the Ground' with your support and attention!!!

Tabi benden bunu çevirmemi bekleyen yoktur herhalde Biggrin
...

♥
TVXQ5
www
Happy0064 Happy0064 Happy0064 Happy0064

Beklenen an geldi çatti sayin seyirciler Biggrin
Dizimiz Heading to the Ground'un ilk bölümü dün yayinlandi ...(:

Dizimizin baslangis fragmani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6gJ9HflM...r_embedded


Bu sarki SNSD'nin mi ?? Durtuk
Ben pek çikaramadimda.
...

♥
TVXQ5
www
Bunlarda ilk bölümümüzün partlari Smile
Gerçi Kore'ce ama yapacak birsey yok Saskin
Ben korece olmasina ragmen izledim anlamasamda çok komik seyler geçiyor BiggrinBiggrin

Part 1


Part 2

Part 3


Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8 [Son Part]
...

♥
TVXQ5
www
Yunho'yu çok seviyorum. Opucuk
Beni de listeye ekler misiniz?
Smile all the time...


[Resim: i2oait.jpg]

DBSK Fan Club ( Turkish Cassiopeia)
U-know Fan Club
Arkadaslar beni'de fana klyin lütfen baya oldu söyleyeli bende eklendi zannettim ..Biggrin
"Always Keep The Faith"
When you're about to lose Hope, just look up at the sky.
Look how the Stars shine for you.
And then, you'll know.. Hope is Endless !
www
(23-09-2009, Saat: 23:15)Alkay yazdı: Yunho'yu çok seviyorum. Opucuk
Beni de listeye ekler misiniz?

(23-09-2009, Saat: 23:17)Seda-HyunJoonG yazdı: Arkadaslar beni'de fana klyin lütfen baya oldu söyleyeli bende eklendi zannettim ..Biggrin

Ikinizide ekledim (:
Hosgeldiniz (:
...

♥
TVXQ5
www
bitanem benim ya çok tatli çikmis =]
umarim sizde begenirsiniz =)

[Resim: 30mdyuibkk31.jpg]
[Resim: 30mdyuibkk101.jpg]
[Resim: 68efc060883899c1539a670.jpg]
[Resim: c9947534152a713a92ef39.jpg]
[Resim: d11x.jpg]
[Resim: d21q.jpg]
[Resim: jungyunho01.jpg]
[Resim: jungyunho11.jpg]
[Resim: jungyunho21.jpg]
www
[Resim: 6020111446361423310062.jpg]
[Resim: 60201114463654234100621.jpg]
[Resim: 60201114463734236100621.jpg]
[Resim: 60201114464454254100621.jpg]
[Resim: 64531189071848415172698.jpg]
[Resim: 64531189071898415172698.jpg]
[Resim: eja9361.jpg]
[Resim: yun11.jpg]
www
[Resim: 4788c76ccd3364a9e6d2fa9.png]
[Resim: 50968999754777467913777.jpg]
[Resim: 60201114451973942100621.jpg]
[Resim: 60201114452013943100621.jpg]
[Resim: 60201114452053944100621.jpg]
[Resim: n679137774151771816371.jpg]
[Resim: n679137774151772953191.jpg]
[Resim: n679137774151774091001.jpg]
www




Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi