Hangi Super Junior Şarkısı Daha Güzel?
Arkadaşlar!
Super Junior için bir anket hazırladım ama bu anketin bir farkı var. Suju’nun çok sevilen şarkıları ‘’No Other’’ , ‘’Bonamana’’ , ‘’Don’t Don’’ , ‘’U’’ ve ‘’Super Girl’’ ankete dahil değil. Dinlemek isteyen kişiler için şarkıların linklerini verdim. Keyifli seyiler.
ENGLISH
Which Super Junior Song More Beautiful?
Friends!
I prepared a questionnaire for Super Junior but there is a difference in this survey. Suju’s popular songs ‘’No Other’’ , ‘’Bonamana’’ , ‘’Don’t Don’’ , ‘’U’’ and ‘’Super Girl’’ not included in the survey. I gave links to the songs for people who want to listen to. Enjoyable watchs.
#My All Is In You
#Shake It Up
#One Love
#Coagulation
#One Fine Spring Day
#Happy Together
#Dead At Heart
#Without You
#Why I Like You
#Let’s Not
#Love Disease
#Monster
#Over
#Reset
#Boom Boom
Arkadaşlar!
Super Junior için bir anket hazırladım ama bu anketin bir farkı var. Suju’nun çok sevilen şarkıları ‘’No Other’’ , ‘’Bonamana’’ , ‘’Don’t Don’’ , ‘’U’’ ve ‘’Super Girl’’ ankete dahil değil. Dinlemek isteyen kişiler için şarkıların linklerini verdim. Keyifli seyiler.
ENGLISH
Which Super Junior Song More Beautiful?
Friends!
I prepared a questionnaire for Super Junior but there is a difference in this survey. Suju’s popular songs ‘’No Other’’ , ‘’Bonamana’’ , ‘’Don’t Don’’ , ‘’U’’ and ‘’Super Girl’’ not included in the survey. I gave links to the songs for people who want to listen to. Enjoyable watchs.
[En fazla 3 oy verilecektir.]
#My All Is In You
#Shake It Up
#One Love
#Coagulation
#One Fine Spring Day
#Happy Together
#Dead At Heart
#Without You
#Why I Like You
#Let’s Not
#Love Disease
#Monster
#Over
#Reset
#Boom Boom
♫ 이대로 널 보낼수는 없어 그대로 내곁에 있어줘.
이대로 널 보낼수는 없어 내게 한번 더 기회를 줘. ♫
이대로 널 보낼수는 없어 내게 한번 더 기회를 줘. ♫




Spoiler![[Resim: cfwdc.gif]](http://g1208.hizliresim.com/10/y/cfwdc.gif)
![[Resim: xGrckvi.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/xGrckvi.jpg)
![[Resim: WoPWzZi.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/WoPWzZi.gif)
![[Resim: imzason2g.jpg]](http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/7922/imzason2g.jpg)

