yukari
Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 5/5 - 1 oy
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EXO
Hepsini paylasma bekle aksama geliyorum.. Abaza
[Resim: YvZOAz.gif]
OLICITY
[Resim: ynZQzk.png]
www
———Korean Ver.———

EXO 1: Everybody now behold, something you ain’t seen before.
It’s going down. Yes, tonight is what you waited for!

EXO 2: Roll like a buffalo. Whoops, they already know!
I hope you noticed that ‘cause it’s too cool to ignore.

EXO 3: seodu-lleo seodu-lleo oneulman yeollineun pyeong-haengtongro 4 dimenshioneuro
saeroun nae sesang eoje mannan nae-ga anil keoya keotbo-giron
daman ttokkata boiket-jiman geureon ppeonhan geot-deul gidae-haji ma
imi i deohagi i dwehmyeon jeoldaero i nae

Welcome to the night.

That’s right!
Yo, we’re running out of time, man.

Key: Selected VIP,
Wouldn’t it be 맘도 [mamdo] when we awesome.
Now we gotta rock, rock, rock it.
Just gotta keep your seat belt fastened!

EXO: 오늘은 두 개의 달이
두 두 두 개의 달이
오늘은 두 개의 두 개의
다 다 다 다 달이 뜨는 밤

EXO: ohneureul doo gaeui dari
doo doo doo gaeui dari
ohneureul doo gaeui doo gaeui
da da da da dari ddeuneun bam

Key: Your not gonna should’ve with this and could’ve with that,
‘Cause you’re never coming back to this track.
See the two full moons, you’re the chosen knight (night?),
Goes back with news ‘cause he got no time.

EXO: 오늘은 두 개의 달이
두 두 두 개의 달이
오늘은 두 개의 두 개의
다 다 다 다 달이 뜨는 밤

EXO: ohneureul doo gaeui dari
doo doo doo gaeui dari
ohneureul doo gaeui doo gaeui
da da da da dari ddeuneun bam

———Chinese Ver.———

EXO 1: Everybody now behold, something you ain’t seen before.
It’s going down. Yes, tonight is what you waited for!

EXO 2: Roll like a buffalo. Whoops, they already know!
I hope you noticed that ‘cause it’s too cool to ignore.

EXO 3: Yijing zhunbei jiuxu, jiushi xianzai wo (hold) wo de shou
Naxie bu dong bu dong de ren, yizhi xiangfangshefa feng wo de kou
Shi muqian hai mei xiguan, bu zai gei ni biaozhun (zhi) de da ‘an
For the may, suan xianzai jiushi dengdai

Welcome to the night.

That’s right!
Yo, we’re running out of time, man.

Key: Selected VIP,
Wouldn’t it be 맘도 [mamdo] when we awesome.
Now we gotta rock, rock, rock it.
Just gotta keep your seat belt fastened!

EXO: Zenmeliao duole ge duole ge yueliang duole ge duole zenme yang
Duole ge duole ge geng duo duoduole geng duole geng duole ge yue

Key: Your not gonna should’ve with this and could’ve with that,
‘Cause you’re never coming back to this track.
See the two full moons, you’re the chosen knight (night?),
Goes back with news ‘cause he got no time.

EXO: Zenmeliao duole ge duole ge yueliang duole ge duole zenme yang
Duole ge duole ge geng duo duoduole geng duole geng duole ge yue

cr. exo tieba

All music, images and/or any third party content belong to the respected owners unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
D.Mod. » 01.07.2011
Mod. » 19.07.2011
Süper Mod. » 18.08.2011
Koordinatör » 26.10.2011
Co-admin » 27.01.2012
Admin » 24.03.2012
S.Admin » 30.11.2012
Ne görürsem paylasacagim Merve. Artik arda kalanlari da sen halledersin... Biggrin
D.Mod. » 01.07.2011
Mod. » 19.07.2011
Süper Mod. » 18.08.2011
Koordinatör » 26.10.2011
Co-admin » 27.01.2012
Admin » 24.03.2012
S.Admin » 30.11.2012
[Resim: tumblr_lyll2dbbXm1r8kukeo1_250.gif] + [Resim: tumblr_lyll2dbbXm1r8kukeo2_250.gif]

[Resim: tumblr_lyll2dbbXm1r8kukeo3_250.gif] + [Resim: tumblr_lyll2dbbXm1r8kukeo4_250.gif]
D.Mod. » 01.07.2011
Mod. » 19.07.2011
Süper Mod. » 18.08.2011
Koordinatör » 26.10.2011
Co-admin » 27.01.2012
Admin » 24.03.2012
S.Admin » 30.11.2012
EXO - What is Love

English

Girl, I can’t explain what I feel.
Oh baby my baby, baby, baby, baby..yeah.

A long hectic days passes by in a second
Everyday just like writing a new story line for you
In this romantic story, like I’m the main actor
And i’m the only hero that snatched your heart

(You’re perfect)Suddenly I feel like walking with you towards our future
Dont let this love go, hold onto it, as long as you’re happy oh baby

* I lost my mind ever since you walked into my sight
When I’m around you my world get in slow motion
So please tell me if this is really love
Because of love, it will make me forget the pain I’ve felt in the past

Makes me forget that I’ve cried before

So please tell me if this is really love

When I hold your hand the world will envy us 
When you kiss me, I’ll finally understand that this feeling will never change

People say nothing lasts forever

But I’m just that desperate person who had fallen in love with you, you’ll slowly understand

I don’t know why but this feeling cannot be replaced
Love had suddenly appeared and you made me into a better man
As long as I’m by your side everything is perfect




* I lost my mind ever since you walked into my sight
When I’m around you my world get in slow motion
So please tell me if this is really love
Because of love, it will make me forget the pain I’ve felt in the past
Makes me forget that I’ve cried before
So please tell me if this is really love



Tonight as you draw the curtains open and made a wish into the sky
Just like a fairy tale with a happily ever after
After tonight, whether you’re sad, whether you’re happy, whether you’re in pain, i will never leave you
I just want to give you my eternal love


* I lost my mind ever since you walked into my sight
When I’m around you my world get in slow motion
So please tell me if this is really love
Because of love, it will make me forget the pain I’ve felt in the past
Makes me forget that I’ve cried before
So please tell me if this is really love

When I hold your hand the world will envy us 
When you kiss me, I’ll finally understand that this feeling will never change
My babe, baby babe, baby.baby-
I just want you to know that this might be love

I just want to see you laugh like a carefree child
I just want to give you comfort, like a friend that you can depend on
My babe, baby babe, baby.baby-
So tell me what is love
D.Mod. » 01.07.2011
Mod. » 19.07.2011
Süper Mod. » 18.08.2011
Koordinatör » 26.10.2011
Co-admin » 27.01.2012
Admin » 24.03.2012
S.Admin » 30.11.2012
Lu Han

Se Hun

Kai

Tao

Junmyun

D.O.

Chen

Cris

Lay

Chanyeol

Kyungsoo

Xiu Min
D.Mod. » 01.07.2011
Mod. » 19.07.2011
Süper Mod. » 18.08.2011
Koordinatör » 26.10.2011
Co-admin » 27.01.2012
Admin » 24.03.2012
S.Admin » 30.11.2012
BAEK HYUN
[Resim: 39550721756984166886817.jpg]

[Resim: 42735621757000500218517.jpg]

D.Mod. » 01.07.2011
Mod. » 19.07.2011
Süper Mod. » 18.08.2011
Koordinatör » 26.10.2011
Co-admin » 27.01.2012
Admin » 24.03.2012
S.Admin » 30.11.2012
D.O.
[Resim: 40721021756967833555117.jpg]

[Resim: 41688221756952833556617.jpg]

[Resim: 42062221756947166890517.jpg]
D.Mod. » 01.07.2011
Mod. » 19.07.2011
Süper Mod. » 18.08.2011
Koordinatör » 26.10.2011
Co-admin » 27.01.2012
Admin » 24.03.2012
S.Admin » 30.11.2012
D.Mod. » 01.07.2011
Mod. » 19.07.2011
Süper Mod. » 18.08.2011
Koordinatör » 26.10.2011
Co-admin » 27.01.2012
Admin » 24.03.2012
S.Admin » 30.11.2012
D.Mod. » 01.07.2011
Mod. » 19.07.2011
Süper Mod. » 18.08.2011
Koordinatör » 26.10.2011
Co-admin » 27.01.2012
Admin » 24.03.2012
S.Admin » 30.11.2012




Konuyu Okuyanlar: 2 Ziyaretçi