yukari
Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 4.56/5 - 9 oy
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Avatar-Imza'ya Puan Verelim ^^ 7
KeVoLoJi ;
Avatar : 10
Imza : 9
Spoiler : 10
[+]

I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…
and if I die trying…
then at least I tried!

ㅡ Monkey D. Luffy
www
Pritnniash´
9/10
KeVoLoJi
Avatar ve imza:9
Spoiler:10
rüzgars ;

Avatar : 9
Imza : 10
[+]

I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…
and if I die trying…
then at least I tried!

ㅡ Monkey D. Luffy
www
Pritnniash´

10/10/10 ! Smile


[Resim: 7xz81yb.gif]
♥ Yeongwonhi SHINee °\(^o^)/° MISS501




min seul +10+10
sevimunni
Avatar:10
Imza:10
[Resim: zpULqK.gif]

Ayenzel
Tumblr
Kore_Güzeli
10*6
damla su ;

Avatar : 8
Imza : 7
Spoiler : 9
[+]

I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…
and if I die trying…
then at least I tried!

ㅡ Monkey D. Luffy
www
Pritnniash´ 8-10Smile
🖤BTS🖤




Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi