07-08-2007, Saat: 16:52
(Son Düzenleme: 07-05-2012, Saat: 20:37, Düzenleyen: hook blade.)
![[Resim: posterphoto29804oi4.jpg]](http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/3180/posterphoto29804oi4.jpg)
![[Resim: cast22xi7.gif]](http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/5438/cast22xi7.gif)
Adı :Lee Deok-Hwa
Dogum Tarihi: May 8, 1952
Kısa Bilgi:Evli; has bir kizi ve bir oglu var; Bababsi da aktör: Lee Hye Choon.
Filmografisi:
* Love and Ambition
* I stand everyday (1990)
* The Woman Who Walks on Water | Mulwireul geodneun yeoja (1990)
* Fly High Run Far-Kae Byok (1991)
* I Will Survive (1993)
* I wish for what is forbidden for me (1994)
* You My Rose Mellow (1998)
* Woman of the World (2001)
* All In (2003)
* Into the Storm (2004)
* First Love of a Royal Prince (2006)
* Radio Star (2006)
* Dae Jo Yeong (2007)
Aldıgı Ödüller
* KBS Top Excellence in Acting for Dae Jo Yeong (2007)
* MBC Specially-goven Best Actor Awards (2005)
* Grand Bell Awards Best Actor for I Will Survive (1993)
Denizler İmparatoru




![[Resim: 2561_photo.gif]](http://sig.megapass.net/club/home1/archives/ALBUM/2561_photo.gif)
![[Resim: 068009027_L.jpg]](http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/crazyevil145/068009027_L.jpg)
![[Resim: 068009026_L.jpg]](http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/crazyevil145/068009026_L.jpg)
![[Resim: 068009025_L.jpg]](http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/crazyevil145/068009025_L.jpg)
![[Resim: 068009023_L.jpg]](http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/crazyevil145/068009023_L.jpg)
![[Resim: 068009022_L.jpg]](http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/crazyevil145/068009022_L.jpg)
![[Resim: photo29813.jpg]](http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z108/estaka_choi/photo29813.jpg)
![[Resim: photo29812.jpg]](http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z108/estaka_choi/photo29812.jpg)
![[Resim: photo29811.jpg]](http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z108/estaka_choi/photo29811.jpg)
![[Resim: photo29810.jpg]](http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z108/estaka_choi/photo29810.jpg)
![[Resim: photo29807.jpg]](http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z108/estaka_choi/photo29807.jpg)
![[Resim: photo29806.jpg]](http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z108/estaka_choi/photo29806.jpg)
![[Resim: photo29805.jpg]](http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z108/estaka_choi/photo29805.jpg)
![[Resim: photo29803.jpg]](http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z108/estaka_choi/photo29803.jpg)

![[Resim: 181cj7.jpg]](http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2250/181cj7.jpg)