yukari
Korea-Fans 2013 K-Pop Best Performance of The Week (December 4) / Haftanın Performansı
Yong Junhyung - Flower
4.76%
2 4.76%
Vixx - VOODOO DOLL
9.52%
4 9.52%
9Muses - Glue
0%
0 0%
Exo - Miracles in December
14.29%
6 14.29%
T-ARA - Do you know me?
9.52%
4 9.52%
2NE1 - MISSING YOU
11.90%
5 11.90%
House Rulez - Invitation
2.38%
1 2.38%
HYOLYN - One Way Love
2.38%
1 2.38%
JEVICE - Don't Answer the Phone
0%
0 0%
DICKPUNKS - GoodBye Girlfriend
2.38%
1 2.38%
Exo - Christmas Day
14.29%
6 14.29%
Tasty - Day'n Night
7.14%
3 7.14%
Younha feat. Eluphant - Nothing
7.14%
3 7.14%
Crayon Pop - Lonely Christmas
2.38%
1 2.38%
M.I.B - Let's talk about you
2.38%
1 2.38%
HISTORY - What Am I To You?
2.38%
1 2.38%
HEYNE - Love 007
7.14%
3 7.14%
X-mas Collaboration - All I want for Christmas is you
0%
0 0%
Toplam: 42 Oy 100%