| Korea-Fans 2013 K-Pop Best Performance of The Week (January 4) / Haftanın Performansı |
| TINY-G - MINIMANIMO |
0% |
0 |
0% |
| EgoBomb - Throw It Away |
0% |
0 |
0% |
| JeA - While You're Sleeping |
0% |
0 |
0% |
| VIXX - ON and ON |
15.91% |
7 |
15.91% |
| MR.MR - HIGHWAY |
11.36% |
5 |
11.36% |
| SPEED - It's Over |
4.55% |
2 |
4.55% |
| Monday Kiz - You & I |
4.55% |
2 |
4.55% |
| Moon Hee Jun - I'M NOT OK |
0% |
0 |
0% |
| B.P POP - Today |
2.27% |
1 |
2.27% |
| 2YOON - 24/7 |
4.55% |
2 |
4.55% |
| BAECHIGI - Shower Of Tears |
6.82% |
3 |
6.82% |
| Girls'Generation - I Got a Boy |
9.09% |
4 |
9.09% |
| Infinite H - Victorious Way |
11.36% |
5 |
11.36% |
| Infinite H - Special Girl |
15.91% |
7 |
15.91% |
| BOYFRIEND - I YAH |
13.64% |
6 |
13.64% |
| 9Muses - Dolls |
0% |
0 |
0% |
| 9Muses - Just Looking |
0% |
0 |
0% |