| Korea-Fans 2013 K-Pop Best Performance of The Week (January 3) / Haftanın Performansı |
| GLAM - I Like That |
0% |
0 |
0% |
| HELLOVENUS - What Are You Doing Today |
2.22% |
1 |
2.22% |
| SPEED - That's My Fault |
8.89% |
4 |
8.89% |
| JeA - While You're Sleeping |
2.22% |
1 |
2.22% |
| Moon Hee Jun - PIONEER |
0% |
0 |
0% |
| Sunny Hill - Goodbye To Romance |
0% |
0 |
0% |
| BAEK Z YOUNG - Hate |
4.44% |
2 |
4.44% |
| VIXX - ON and ON |
8.89% |
4 |
8.89% |
| PHANTOM - Like Cho Yong Pil |
4.44% |
2 |
4.44% |
| BAECHIGI - Shower Of Tears |
0% |
0 |
0% |
| Moon Hee Jun - I'M NOT OK |
0% |
0 |
0% |
| Infinite H - Special Girl |
17.78% |
8 |
17.78% |
| Girls'Generation - I Got a Boy |
17.78% |
8 |
17.78% |
| SPEED - It's Over |
6.67% |
3 |
6.67% |
| BOYFRIEND - I YAH |
8.89% |
4 |
8.89% |
| 2YOON - 24/7 |
8.89% |
4 |
8.89% |
| 2YOON - Why Not |
8.89% |
4 |
8.89% |