23-10-2010, Saat: 20:40
Adi: 소지섭 / So Ji Sub / So Ji Seob / So Ji Seop
Dogum Tarihi: 4 Kasim 1977
Dogum Yeri: Seoul, Güney Kore
Ailesi: Annesi ve ablasi
Ögrenim: Kwangsung Orta Okulu,
Kwangsung Lisesi,
Kore Ulusal Spor Üniversitesi,
ChungWoon Üniversitesi Oyunculuk Bölümü
Burcu: Akrep
Boy: 182cm
Resmi Internet Sitesi: http://51k.co.kr/
Ingilizce Fan Forumu: http://www.jisubaddicts.com/
So Ji Sub Ajans 51k Posta Adresi: Gang Nam Gu Sam Sung 2 Dong 24-24 51K
Posta Kodu: 135-864
Telefon: +82-2-3443-0510
Dizileri:
Road Number One / 로드 넘버원 (MBC, 2010)
Cain and Abel / 카인과 아벨 (SBS, 2009)
I'm Sorry, I Love You / 미안하다, 사랑한다 (KBS, 2004)
What Happened in Bali / 발리에서 생긴 일 (SBS, 2004)
Thousand Years of Love / 천년지애 (SBS, 2003)
Glass Slippers / 유리구두 (SBS, 2002)
We Are Dating Now / 지금은 연애중 (SBS, 2002)
Law Firm / 로펌 (SBS, 2001)
Delicious Proposal / 맛있는 청혼 (MBC, 2001)
Long Way (New year's day special) / 먼길 (SBS, 2001)
Cheers for the Women / 여자만세 (SBS, 2000)
Beautiful Sunday - Crossing Korean Straits (SBS, 2000)
Have you said 'I love you'? (Best theater) (MBC, 2000)
Because of you / 당신 때문에 (MBC, 2000)
Good good (SBS, 2000)
Miss Hiphop Mister Rock (SBS TV movie love story ep 6) (SBS, 2000)
Wanglung's land (SBS, 2000)
Music camp (MC) (MBC, 1999-2000)
Decision, famous music (MC) (KMTV, 1999)
Hate or like (SBS, 1999)
What you keep is unforgettable (Best theater) (MBC, 1998)
Today is Saturday (MC) (KBS, 1998)
Three men three women (sitcom) / 남자셋 여자셋 (MBC, 1998)
Oh happy day (sitcom) (KBS, 1997)
Model / 모델 (SBS, 1997)
Sunday march (KBS, 1995)
STORM model (1995)
Filmleri:
I'm Ghost (2009)
Sophie's Revenge (2009)
Kitaro and the Millennium Curse (2008)
Movie Is Movie / 영화는 영화다 (2008)
A Destiny (2007)
Can't Live Without Robbery / 도둑맞곤 못살아 (2002)
Recognitions
Klipleri
Smiling Goodbye - Soya n Sun (2010)
Lonely Life - G-Sonic (2008)
Mr. Flower - Cho Sung Mo (2005)
Beautiful Days - Jang Hye Jin (2001)
2009 SBS Drama Ödülleri: En Iyi 10 Oyuncu Ödülü (Cain and Abel)
2009 SBS Drama Ödülleri: En Basarili Erkek Ödülü (Cain and Abel)
2009 New York Asya Film Festivali : Yükselen Yildiz Asya Ödülü (Rough Cut)
2009 The 45th Baeksang Sanat Ödülleri: En iyi yeni aktör (Rough Cut)
2008 29th Blue Dragon Film Ödülleri: En iyi yeni aktör (Rough Cut)
2008 28. Kore Film Elestirmenleri Ödülleri : En Iyi Erkek Oyuncu
2008 29. Blue Dragon Film Ödülleri : En Iyi Yeni Aktör
2005 41. Baeksang Ödülleri : Dizi Kategorisinde En Iyi Aktör (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
2004 KBS Dizi Ödülleri : Üstün Basari Ödülü (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
2004 KBS Dizi Ödülleri : En Iyi Çift Ödülü (Im Su-jeong ile I'm Sorry, I Love You)
2004 KBS Dizi Ödülleri : Popülerlik Ödülü (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
2004 KBS Dizi Ödülleri : Netizen Ödülü (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
2004 40. Baeksang Ödülleri : En Popüler Sanatçi Ödülü
2003 SBS Dizi Ödülleri : Iyi Aktör Ödülü (Thousand Years Of Love)
2003 SBS Dizi Ödülleri : 10 Popüler Sanatçi Ödülü (Thousand Years Of Love)
Kaynak: Wikipedia
![[Resim: sojisub050016.jpg]](http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5685/sojisub050016.jpg)
English:
Name: 소지섭 / So Ji Sub / So Ji Seob / So Ji Seop
Date of Birth: 4 November 1977
Familiy: Mother and elder sister
Education: Kwangsung Middle School,
Kwangsung High School,
Korea National Sport University,
ChungWoon University Department of Acting.
Star Sign: Scorpio
Official Website: http://51k.co.kr/
English Fan Forum: http://www.jisubaddicts.com/
So Ji Sub 51k Address: Gang Nam Gu Sam Sung 2 Dong 24-24 51K
Zip Code: 135-864
Phone Number: +82-2-3443-0510
Dramas
Road Number One / 로드 넘버원 (MBC, 2010)
Cain and Abel / 카인과 아벨 (SBS, 2009)
I'm Sorry, I Love You / 미안하다, 사랑한다 (KBS, 2004)
What Happened in Bali / 발리에서 생긴 일 (SBS, 2004)
Thousand Years of Love / 천년지애 (SBS, 2003)
Glass Slippers / 유리구두 (SBS, 2002)
We Are Dating Now / 지금은 연애중 (SBS, 2002)
Law Firm / 로펌 (SBS, 2001)
Delicious Proposal / 맛있는 청혼 (MBC, 2001)
Long Way (New year's day special) / 먼길 (SBS, 2001)
Cheers for the Women / 여자만세 (SBS, 2000)
Beautiful Sunday - Crossing Korean Straits (SBS, 2000)
Have you said 'I love you'? (Best theater) (MBC, 2000)
Because of you / 당신 때문에 (MBC, 2000)
Good good (SBS, 2000)
Miss Hiphop Mister Rock (SBS TV movie love story ep 6) (SBS, 2000)
Wanglung's land (SBS, 2000)
Music camp (MC) (MBC, 1999-2000)
Decision, famous music (MC) (KMTV, 1999)
Hate or like (SBS, 1999)
What you keep is unforgettable (Best theater) (MBC, 1998)
Today is Saturday (MC) (KBS, 1998)
Three men three women (sitcom) / 남자셋 여자셋 (MBC, 1998)
Oh happy day (sitcom) (KBS, 1997)
Model / 모델 (SBS, 1997)
Sunday march (KBS, 1995)
STORM model (1995)
Movies:
I'm Ghost (2009)
Sophie's Revenge (2009)
Kitaro and the Millennium Curse (2008)
Movie Is Movie / 영화는 영화다 (2008)
A Destiny (2007)
Can't Live Without Robbery / 도둑맞곤 못살아 (2002)
Recognitions
Music Videos
Smiling Goodbye - Soya n Sun (2010)
Lonely Life - G-Sonic (2008)
Mr. Flower - Cho Sung Mo (2005)
Beautiful Days - Jang Hye Jin (2001)
2009 The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor (Rough Cut)
New York Asian Film Festival: Rising Star Asia Award (Rough Cut)
2008 Movie Critics Awards: Best Actor (Rough Cut)
29th Blue Dragon Film Awards: Best New Actor (Rough Cut)
2005 41st Baeksang Awards: Best Actor in a TV Drama (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
2004 40th Baeksang Awards: Most Popular Artists prize
KBS Drama Awards: Netizen Award (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
KBS Drama Awards: Popularity Award (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award (together with Im Su-jeong in I'm Sorry, I Love You)
KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
2003 SBS Drama Awards: 10 Popular Stars prize (Thousand Years of Love)
SBS Drama Awards: Good Actor prize (Thousand Years of Love)
2000 SBS Drama Awards: New Actor prize (Joa Joa, Cheers for the Women)
Source: Wikipedia
Dogum Tarihi: 4 Kasim 1977
Dogum Yeri: Seoul, Güney Kore
Ailesi: Annesi ve ablasi
Ögrenim: Kwangsung Orta Okulu,
Kwangsung Lisesi,
Kore Ulusal Spor Üniversitesi,
ChungWoon Üniversitesi Oyunculuk Bölümü
Burcu: Akrep
Boy: 182cm
Resmi Internet Sitesi: http://51k.co.kr/
Ingilizce Fan Forumu: http://www.jisubaddicts.com/
So Ji Sub Ajans 51k Posta Adresi: Gang Nam Gu Sam Sung 2 Dong 24-24 51K
Posta Kodu: 135-864
Telefon: +82-2-3443-0510
Dizileri:
Road Number One / 로드 넘버원 (MBC, 2010)
Cain and Abel / 카인과 아벨 (SBS, 2009)
I'm Sorry, I Love You / 미안하다, 사랑한다 (KBS, 2004)
What Happened in Bali / 발리에서 생긴 일 (SBS, 2004)
Thousand Years of Love / 천년지애 (SBS, 2003)
Glass Slippers / 유리구두 (SBS, 2002)
We Are Dating Now / 지금은 연애중 (SBS, 2002)
Law Firm / 로펌 (SBS, 2001)
Delicious Proposal / 맛있는 청혼 (MBC, 2001)
Long Way (New year's day special) / 먼길 (SBS, 2001)
Cheers for the Women / 여자만세 (SBS, 2000)
Beautiful Sunday - Crossing Korean Straits (SBS, 2000)
Have you said 'I love you'? (Best theater) (MBC, 2000)
Because of you / 당신 때문에 (MBC, 2000)
Good good (SBS, 2000)
Miss Hiphop Mister Rock (SBS TV movie love story ep 6) (SBS, 2000)
Wanglung's land (SBS, 2000)
Music camp (MC) (MBC, 1999-2000)
Decision, famous music (MC) (KMTV, 1999)
Hate or like (SBS, 1999)
What you keep is unforgettable (Best theater) (MBC, 1998)
Today is Saturday (MC) (KBS, 1998)
Three men three women (sitcom) / 남자셋 여자셋 (MBC, 1998)
Oh happy day (sitcom) (KBS, 1997)
Model / 모델 (SBS, 1997)
Sunday march (KBS, 1995)
STORM model (1995)
Filmleri:
I'm Ghost (2009)
Sophie's Revenge (2009)
Kitaro and the Millennium Curse (2008)
Movie Is Movie / 영화는 영화다 (2008)
A Destiny (2007)
Can't Live Without Robbery / 도둑맞곤 못살아 (2002)
Recognitions
Klipleri
Smiling Goodbye - Soya n Sun (2010)
Lonely Life - G-Sonic (2008)
Mr. Flower - Cho Sung Mo (2005)
Beautiful Days - Jang Hye Jin (2001)
2009 SBS Drama Ödülleri: En Iyi 10 Oyuncu Ödülü (Cain and Abel)
2009 SBS Drama Ödülleri: En Basarili Erkek Ödülü (Cain and Abel)
2009 New York Asya Film Festivali : Yükselen Yildiz Asya Ödülü (Rough Cut)
2009 The 45th Baeksang Sanat Ödülleri: En iyi yeni aktör (Rough Cut)
2008 29th Blue Dragon Film Ödülleri: En iyi yeni aktör (Rough Cut)
2008 28. Kore Film Elestirmenleri Ödülleri : En Iyi Erkek Oyuncu
2008 29. Blue Dragon Film Ödülleri : En Iyi Yeni Aktör
2005 41. Baeksang Ödülleri : Dizi Kategorisinde En Iyi Aktör (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
2004 KBS Dizi Ödülleri : Üstün Basari Ödülü (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
2004 KBS Dizi Ödülleri : En Iyi Çift Ödülü (Im Su-jeong ile I'm Sorry, I Love You)
2004 KBS Dizi Ödülleri : Popülerlik Ödülü (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
2004 KBS Dizi Ödülleri : Netizen Ödülü (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
2004 40. Baeksang Ödülleri : En Popüler Sanatçi Ödülü
2003 SBS Dizi Ödülleri : Iyi Aktör Ödülü (Thousand Years Of Love)
2003 SBS Dizi Ödülleri : 10 Popüler Sanatçi Ödülü (Thousand Years Of Love)
Kaynak: Wikipedia
![[Resim: sojisub050016.jpg]](http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5685/sojisub050016.jpg)
English:
Name: 소지섭 / So Ji Sub / So Ji Seob / So Ji Seop
Date of Birth: 4 November 1977
Familiy: Mother and elder sister
Education: Kwangsung Middle School,
Kwangsung High School,
Korea National Sport University,
ChungWoon University Department of Acting.
Star Sign: Scorpio
Official Website: http://51k.co.kr/
English Fan Forum: http://www.jisubaddicts.com/
So Ji Sub 51k Address: Gang Nam Gu Sam Sung 2 Dong 24-24 51K
Zip Code: 135-864
Phone Number: +82-2-3443-0510
Dramas
Road Number One / 로드 넘버원 (MBC, 2010)
Cain and Abel / 카인과 아벨 (SBS, 2009)
I'm Sorry, I Love You / 미안하다, 사랑한다 (KBS, 2004)
What Happened in Bali / 발리에서 생긴 일 (SBS, 2004)
Thousand Years of Love / 천년지애 (SBS, 2003)
Glass Slippers / 유리구두 (SBS, 2002)
We Are Dating Now / 지금은 연애중 (SBS, 2002)
Law Firm / 로펌 (SBS, 2001)
Delicious Proposal / 맛있는 청혼 (MBC, 2001)
Long Way (New year's day special) / 먼길 (SBS, 2001)
Cheers for the Women / 여자만세 (SBS, 2000)
Beautiful Sunday - Crossing Korean Straits (SBS, 2000)
Have you said 'I love you'? (Best theater) (MBC, 2000)
Because of you / 당신 때문에 (MBC, 2000)
Good good (SBS, 2000)
Miss Hiphop Mister Rock (SBS TV movie love story ep 6) (SBS, 2000)
Wanglung's land (SBS, 2000)
Music camp (MC) (MBC, 1999-2000)
Decision, famous music (MC) (KMTV, 1999)
Hate or like (SBS, 1999)
What you keep is unforgettable (Best theater) (MBC, 1998)
Today is Saturday (MC) (KBS, 1998)
Three men three women (sitcom) / 남자셋 여자셋 (MBC, 1998)
Oh happy day (sitcom) (KBS, 1997)
Model / 모델 (SBS, 1997)
Sunday march (KBS, 1995)
STORM model (1995)
Movies:
I'm Ghost (2009)
Sophie's Revenge (2009)
Kitaro and the Millennium Curse (2008)
Movie Is Movie / 영화는 영화다 (2008)
A Destiny (2007)
Can't Live Without Robbery / 도둑맞곤 못살아 (2002)
Recognitions
Music Videos
Smiling Goodbye - Soya n Sun (2010)
Lonely Life - G-Sonic (2008)
Mr. Flower - Cho Sung Mo (2005)
Beautiful Days - Jang Hye Jin (2001)
2009 The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor (Rough Cut)
New York Asian Film Festival: Rising Star Asia Award (Rough Cut)
2008 Movie Critics Awards: Best Actor (Rough Cut)
29th Blue Dragon Film Awards: Best New Actor (Rough Cut)
2005 41st Baeksang Awards: Best Actor in a TV Drama (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
2004 40th Baeksang Awards: Most Popular Artists prize
KBS Drama Awards: Netizen Award (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
KBS Drama Awards: Popularity Award (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award (together with Im Su-jeong in I'm Sorry, I Love You)
KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award (I'm Sorry, I Love You)
2003 SBS Drama Awards: 10 Popular Stars prize (Thousand Years of Love)
SBS Drama Awards: Good Actor prize (Thousand Years of Love)
2000 SBS Drama Awards: New Actor prize (Joa Joa, Cheers for the Women)
Source: Wikipedia




![[Resim: sojisub01b.jpg]](http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4927/sojisub01b.jpg)
![[Resim: sojisub2.jpg]](http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4248/sojisub2.jpg)
![[Resim: img6603iy8.jpg]](http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3092/img6603iy8.jpg)
![[Resim: d094ca3c377290full.jpg]](http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5093/d094ca3c377290full.jpg)
![[Resim: d97c95757d84f0full.jpg]](http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/629/d97c95757d84f0full.jpg)
![[Resim: sojisub.jpg]](http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9510/sojisub.jpg)
![[Resim: wsv9bdcaahl24pcaw37lk2c.jpg]](http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5426/wsv9bdcaahl24pcaw37lk2c.jpg)
![[Resim: sojisub3.jpg]](http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9166/sojisub3.jpg)
![[Resim: koreasojisub001.jpg]](http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8132/koreasojisub001.jpg)
![[Resim: sojisub80912008.jpg]](http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/1754/sojisub80912008.jpg)
![[Resim: sojisub80912002.jpg]](http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/1659/sojisub80912002.jpg)
![[Resim: sojisup080805002.jpg]](http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/8075/sojisup080805002.jpg)
![[Resim: sojisup080805001.jpg]](http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3156/sojisup080805001.jpg)
![[Resim: sojisup080805003.jpg]](http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9915/sojisup080805003.jpg)
![[Resim: sojisup080805004.jpg]](http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9348/sojisup080805004.jpg)
![[Resim: 6iu2c4.jpg]](http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4145/6iu2c4.jpg)
![[Resim: 68968078.jpg]](http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8219/68968078.jpg)
![[Resim: 37040185ei5.jpg]](http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8206/37040185ei5.jpg)
![[Resim: tfgl.jpg]](http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4947/tfgl.jpg)
![[Resim: rdtl.jpg]](http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/2725/rdtl.jpg)
![[Resim: 42037420.jpg]](http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1793/42037420.jpg)
![[Resim: 74617153.jpg]](http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2035/74617153.jpg)
![[Resim: fcxg.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1705/fcxg.jpg)
![[Resim: dfggk.jpg]](http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3249/dfggk.jpg)
![[Resim: ghfx.jpg]](http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/9967/ghfx.jpg)
![[Resim: 34092507.jpg]](http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9104/34092507.jpg)
![[Resim: sjs05.jpg]](http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3125/sjs05.jpg)
![[Resim: sojisub1.jpg]](http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2328/sojisub1.jpg)
![[Resim: 1z33s42.jpg]](http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4177/1z33s42.jpg)
![[Resim: 2a0kmbm.jpg]](http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1116/2a0kmbm.jpg)
![[Resim: 2eoxzqp.jpg]](http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6632/2eoxzqp.jpg)
![[Resim: 2exbt6r.jpg]](http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4995/2exbt6r.jpg)
![[Resim: 2hmqbs2.jpg]](http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9290/2hmqbs2.jpg)
![[Resim: 2hol4ko.jpg]](http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/2723/2hol4ko.jpg)
![[Resim: 2mwthe0.jpg]](http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2609/2mwthe0.jpg)
![[Resim: 2qith1e.jpg]](http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2897/2qith1e.jpg)