yukari
Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 5/5 - 2 oy
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Let's Count For Hallyu 2 / Hallyu Için Sayalim 2
5379...


[Resim: g5RLQZ.jpg]

"We are 1"

www
5380...
[Resim: soompisigsetsiggymuted3.jpg]

Bir kalbte ...Neden 2 kişi olmasın <3 !!!

>>> T.O.P & MiNHo <<<

'-당신을 사랑합니다-'

www
5381. Atkilic
Even if we're torn apart til we're ragged
That time, that place, this bond won't disappear
[Resim: wAkkRn.gif]
You are my little apple
Like the most beautiful cloud in the sky [Resim: w9uKaP.png]
5382
Açikça söyleyeyim ben bundan hiç birsey anlamadim. Neden yapiyoruz ki bunu merak ettim. Biggrin
[Resim: bild216.jpg]
SMILE :D
5383 :muzikgurubu:
~ Matt Smith ~
♥ Doctor ♥
5384 Biggrin :img-hysterical:
[Resim: bild216.jpg]
SMILE :D
5385
adriyass501
[Resim: tumblr_nkiy9h2g7d1u0aiq2o3_250.gif]
L O V E I S Y O U
5386....
www
5387...

'If I'm louder;
Would you see me?
Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?
Cuz we are the same..
I can't love you more than this'
www
5388... :img-hysterical:
[Resim: bild216.jpg]
SMILE :D




Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi