Korea-Fans 2014 Best OST of The Week (February 1) / Haftanın Dizi Müziği
En Fazla 3 Oy Kullanabilirsiniz.
You Can Use A Maximum Of 3 Votes.
Linus’ Blanket – I Need Romance 3 OST Part.4
![[Resim: jc44.jpg]](http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4039/jc44.jpg)
Track List:
01. Late Love
02. Late Love (inst.)
Download
LUNAFLY – Can We Love OST Part.2
![[Resim: n1ch.jpg]](http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7708/n1ch.jpg)
Track List:
01. 다시 사랑하고 싶다
02. 다시 사랑하고 싶다 (inst.)
Download
Kim Young Hoo – A Little Love Never Hurts OST Part.2
![[Resim: d2au.jpg]](http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1171/d2au.jpg)
Track List:
01. 한사람
02. 한사람 (inst.)
Download
Just – I Love You (You Who Came From The Stars OST Part.5)
![[Resim: eung.jpg]](http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/6686/eung.jpg)
Track List:
01. I Love You
02. I Love You (inst.)
Download
The Barberettes – Sweet Lies (Prime Minister & I OST)
![[Resim: ysnv.jpg]](http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5521/ysnv.jpg)
Track List:
01. 다정한 거짓말 (Sweet Lies)
02. 다정한 거짓말 (Sweet Lies) (inst.)
Download
Yim Jae Bum – Inspiring Generation OST Part.1 (MP3)
![[Resim: dame.jpg]](http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2981/dame.jpg)
Track List:
01. Destiny
Download
Jinju – Take My Hand OST Part.2
![[Resim: f8bo.jpg]](http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/1699/f8bo.jpg)
Track List:
01. 아프고 아파서
Download
Park Wan Kyu – Empress Ki OST Part.5
![[Resim: a0p1.jpg]](http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/4168/a0p1.jpg)
Track List:
01. 바람결 (Wind Breeze)
02. 바람결 (inst.)
Download
En Fazla 3 Oy Kullanabilirsiniz.
You Can Use A Maximum Of 3 Votes.
Linus’ Blanket – I Need Romance 3 OST Part.4
![[Resim: jc44.jpg]](http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4039/jc44.jpg)
Track List:
01. Late Love
02. Late Love (inst.)
Download
LUNAFLY – Can We Love OST Part.2
![[Resim: n1ch.jpg]](http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7708/n1ch.jpg)
Track List:
01. 다시 사랑하고 싶다
02. 다시 사랑하고 싶다 (inst.)
Download
Kim Young Hoo – A Little Love Never Hurts OST Part.2
![[Resim: d2au.jpg]](http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1171/d2au.jpg)
Track List:
01. 한사람
02. 한사람 (inst.)
Download
Just – I Love You (You Who Came From The Stars OST Part.5)
![[Resim: eung.jpg]](http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/6686/eung.jpg)
Track List:
01. I Love You
02. I Love You (inst.)
Download
The Barberettes – Sweet Lies (Prime Minister & I OST)
![[Resim: ysnv.jpg]](http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5521/ysnv.jpg)
Track List:
01. 다정한 거짓말 (Sweet Lies)
02. 다정한 거짓말 (Sweet Lies) (inst.)
Download
Yim Jae Bum – Inspiring Generation OST Part.1 (MP3)
![[Resim: dame.jpg]](http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2981/dame.jpg)
Track List:
01. Destiny
Download
Jinju – Take My Hand OST Part.2
![[Resim: f8bo.jpg]](http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/1699/f8bo.jpg)
Track List:
01. 아프고 아파서
Download
Park Wan Kyu – Empress Ki OST Part.5
![[Resim: a0p1.jpg]](http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/4168/a0p1.jpg)
Track List:
01. 바람결 (Wind Breeze)
02. 바람결 (inst.)
Download





