13-08-2014, Saat: 14:47
Korea-Fans 2014 Best Album of The Week (August 2) / Haftanın Albümü
1 Oy Kullanabilirsiniz.
***
Album of The Week
You Can Use 1 Votes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Secret – SECRET SUMMER
![[Resim: bhDiWC.jpg]](http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/912/bhDiWC.jpg)
01. Feel The Secret (INTRO)
02. I’m In Love
03. Look At Me
04. U R Fired
05. 잘할 텐데
06. I’m In Love (Inst.)
Download
-----
WINNER – 2014 S/S (VOL. 1)
![[Resim: EtGZ5Kd.jpg?1]](http://i.imgur.com/EtGZ5Kd.jpg?1)
01. 공허해 (Empty)
02. 컬러링 (Color Ring)
03. 끼부리지마 (Don’t Flirt)
04. 걔 세 (I’m Him) – 민호 SOLO (Minho Solo)
05. 척 (Love is a Lie)
06. 고백하는거야 (Confession) – 태현 SOLO (Taehyun Solo)
07. 사랑하지마 (But)
08. Different 09. 이 밤 (Tonight)
10. Smile Again
Download
Even if we're torn apart til we're ragged
That time, that place, this bond won't disappear
![[Resim: wAkkRn.gif]](http://imageshack.com/a/img633/9452/wAkkRn.gif)
You are my little apple
Like the most beautiful cloud in the sky![[Resim: w9uKaP.png]](http://imageshack.com/a/img631/9283/w9uKaP.png)
That time, that place, this bond won't disappear
![[Resim: wAkkRn.gif]](http://imageshack.com/a/img633/9452/wAkkRn.gif)
You are my little apple
Like the most beautiful cloud in the sky
![[Resim: w9uKaP.png]](http://imageshack.com/a/img631/9283/w9uKaP.png)




Spoiler![[Resim: D9qPFK.gif]](http://imageshack.com/a/img912/637/D9qPFK.gif)
