17-06-2013, Saat: 14:52
(Son Düzenleme: 17-06-2013, Saat: 14:56, Düzenleyen: black pearl.)
Korea-Fans 2013 June Best K-Drama OST (June 2) / Haftanın Dizi Müziği
![[Resim: kfa.gif]](http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1449/kfa.gif)
En Fazla 4 Oy Kullanabilirsiniz.
You Can Use A Maximum Of 4 Votes.
![[Resim: kfa.gif]](http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1449/kfa.gif)
Taecyeon (2PM) – I Love You (We Got Married Global Edition OST Part.6)
![[Resim: t30k.jpg]](http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7811/t30k.jpg)
Track List
01- I Love You (Wth 오영결)
02- I Love You (inst.)
Download
Sunny (SNSD) – The 2nd Drawer (The Queen’s Classroom OST)
![[Resim: rlq9.jpg]](http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5089/rlq9.jpg)
Track List
01- 두번째 서랍 (The 2nd Drawer)
02- 두번째 서랍 (The 2nd Drawer) [Inst.]
Download
Shin Ji Hun – Secret of Birth OST Part.2
![[Resim: l8pm.jpg]](http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2356/l8pm.jpg)
Track List
01- 머리가 나빠
Download
BS & IKhA – Good For You OST Part.1
![[Resim: v2c0.jpg]](http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3272/v2c0.jpg)
Track List
01- 모진사랑
02- 몰라요
Download
Min Hoon Ki – Nail Shop Paris OST Part.3
![[Resim: x36.jpg]](http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/9127/x36.jpg)
Track List
01- 그대여 내 품에
02- 그대여 내 품에 (Inst.)
Download
Every Single Day – I Hear Your Voice OST Part.1
![[Resim: ahdf.jpg]](http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6025/ahdf.jpg)
Track List
01- 돌고래
02- 에코
03- 돌고래 (Inst.)
04- 에코 (Inst.)
Download
Sin Jae – Gu Family Book OST Part.8
![[Resim: sy3e.jpg]](http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4531/sy3e.jpg)
Track List
01- 나의 사랑비가 되어줄래
02- 나의 사랑비가 되어줄래 (Inst.)
Download
봄바람 소년 – Pure Love OST Part.2
![[Resim: cyge.jpg]](http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/8915/cyge.jpg)
Track List
01- Only One
Download
![[Resim: kfa.gif]](http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1449/kfa.gif)
En Fazla 4 Oy Kullanabilirsiniz.
You Can Use A Maximum Of 4 Votes.
![[Resim: kfa.gif]](http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1449/kfa.gif)
Taecyeon (2PM) – I Love You (We Got Married Global Edition OST Part.6)
![[Resim: t30k.jpg]](http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7811/t30k.jpg)
Track List
01- I Love You (Wth 오영결)
02- I Love You (inst.)
Download
Sunny (SNSD) – The 2nd Drawer (The Queen’s Classroom OST)
![[Resim: rlq9.jpg]](http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5089/rlq9.jpg)
Track List
01- 두번째 서랍 (The 2nd Drawer)
02- 두번째 서랍 (The 2nd Drawer) [Inst.]
Download
Shin Ji Hun – Secret of Birth OST Part.2
![[Resim: l8pm.jpg]](http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2356/l8pm.jpg)
Track List
01- 머리가 나빠
Download
BS & IKhA – Good For You OST Part.1
![[Resim: v2c0.jpg]](http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3272/v2c0.jpg)
Track List
01- 모진사랑
02- 몰라요
Download
Min Hoon Ki – Nail Shop Paris OST Part.3
![[Resim: x36.jpg]](http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/9127/x36.jpg)
Track List
01- 그대여 내 품에
02- 그대여 내 품에 (Inst.)
Download
Every Single Day – I Hear Your Voice OST Part.1
![[Resim: ahdf.jpg]](http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6025/ahdf.jpg)
Track List
01- 돌고래
02- 에코
03- 돌고래 (Inst.)
04- 에코 (Inst.)
Download
Sin Jae – Gu Family Book OST Part.8
![[Resim: sy3e.jpg]](http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4531/sy3e.jpg)
Track List
01- 나의 사랑비가 되어줄래
02- 나의 사랑비가 되어줄래 (Inst.)
Download
봄바람 소년 – Pure Love OST Part.2
![[Resim: cyge.jpg]](http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/8915/cyge.jpg)
Track List
01- Only One
Download






![[+] [+]](/images/collapse_collapsed.png)
![[Resim: giphy.gif]](http://media3.giphy.com/media/DSxKEQoQix9hC/giphy.gif)


![[Resim: 66f.png]](http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1658/66f.png)
![[Resim: j7yb.png]](http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2248/j7yb.png)