Cutting The Sorrow With A Knife Stuck In The Chest (1992)
![[Resim: mdimageviewpop.jpg]](http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4205/mdimageviewpop.jpg)
Yönetmen: Ki-Seon Hong
Senaryo: Ki-Seon Hong, Myeong-hie Won
Tür: Drama
Yayınlanma tarihi: 7 Kasım 1992
Yapım şirketi: Young Films
Özet
Toplumdan kovulmuş insanlarla kurduğu ekiple köleliğe başlayan bir adam, farkında olmadan bir karides balıkçı teknesinde bir işi kabul eder.
Oyuncular
Jae-hyeon Jo
Jin-nyeong Kim
Dong-joon Choi
Hie-seong Lee
Seok-yeon Hong
Çeviri: ..::TuBiS::..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
English
Director: Ki-Seon Hong
Writers: Ki-Seon Hong, Myeong-hie Won
Genre: Drama
Realese Date: 7 November 1992
Production Co: Young Films
Synopsis
A man accepts a job on a shrimp fishing boat unaware that he is being set up for slave labor along with the rest of the crew of social outcasts.
Cast
Jae-hyeon Jo
Jin-nyeong Kim
Dong-joon Choi
Hie-seong Lee
Seok-yeon Hong
Source: imdb.com
So I'm never gonna dance again
The way I danced with you
Never without your love
The way I danced with you
Never without your love




![[Resim: dongyullogo.png]](http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3039/dongyullogo.png)
Ilginç bir filme benziyor.

![[Resim: 36858.jpg]](http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/803/36858.jpg)
![[Resim: 36852.jpg]](http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7789/36852.jpg)
![[Resim: 36853.jpg]](http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3581/36853.jpg)
![[Resim: 36855.jpg]](http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/5936/36855.jpg)
![[Resim: 36856.jpg]](http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/9246/36856.jpg)
![[Resim: 36857.jpg]](http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6362/36857.jpg)