yukari
Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Changdeok Palace (창덕궁 / Changdeok-gung)
#1
Changdeok Palace (창덕궁 / Changdeok-gung)

[Resim: 1024px_Changdeokgung_Injeongjeon.jpg]

Adres: 99, Yulgok-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Website: http://www.cdg.go.kr/

Changdeokgung Sarayı ya da Changdeok Sarayı olarak bilinen Changdeokgung, Güney Kore, Seul'daki Jongno-gu’da yer alan büyük bir park içinde kurulmuştur. Joseon Hanedanlığı (1392-1897) kralları tarafından yapılan “Beş Büyük Saray”dan biridir. Gyeongbok Sarayı’nın doğusunda yer alan Changdeokgung, aynı zamanda “Doğu Sarayı” olarak da adlandırılmaktadır.

Changdeokgung, Joseon prenslerinin en gözde saraylarından biri olmuş ve Üç Krallık Dönemi’nden gelen pek çok özelliğini korumuştur. Changdeokgung yapılarının alanın doğal topografyasıyla uygun hale getirilmesi bu özelliklerden biridir. Seoul’deki diğer Beş Büyük Saray gibi Changdeokgung da Kore’nin Japon işgali sırasında ağır bir şekilde zarar görmüştür. Şu an Japon öncesi yapılardan geriye yalnızca %30’u kalmıştır.

Tarihi

Changdeokgung, birincil saray olarak 1395 yılında kurulan Gyeongbokgung’tan sonraki ikinci saray olmuştur. Prensler ve vassallar arasında yaşanan taht mücadelesinin ortasında Gyeongbokgung’un yetkisi bozulmuştur. Prens Jeong-an tarafından tahta oturtulan Kral Jeongjong, başkenti Gaegyeong’a taşımıştır. Kral Tejong, tekrar Hanseong (bugünkü Seoul)’a döndükten sonra tahtı ele geçirmiş ve Gyeongbokgung’un yerine Changdeokgung adlı yeni bir saraya sahip olmuştur; çünkü onun üvey kardeşleri kralın rakibi Jeong Do-jeon’un izni ile yapılan Gyeongbokgung’da öldürülmüşlerdir. Changdeokgung’un yapımına 1405 yılında başlanmış ve 1412 yılında tamamlanmıştır. Kral Seonjo, Huwon’da dahil olmak üzere sarayın alanını 500.000 metrekare genişletmiştir.

Saray, 1592 yılında Japon işgali sırasında yakılmış ve 1609 yılında Kral Seonjo ve Kral Gwanghaegun tarafından yeniden inşa edilmiştir. Gwanghaegun’a karşı Kral Injo Siyasi Başkaldırış nedeniyle 1623’te tekrar bir kundaklama olmuştur. Saray, Mançu saldırısına uğramış; ancak yeniden inşa edilmesi ve onarımı sürecinde orijinal haline sadık kalınmıştır. Gyeongbokgung yeniden inşa edildiğinde 1868’e kadar yönetim koltuğu ve kraliyet sarayı alanı Changdeokgung olmuştur. Kore’nin son imparatoru Sunjong, 1926’daki ölümüne kadar burada yaşamıştır.

Bugün, saray alanında geriye kalan 13 yapı ve bahçelerde 28 köşk bulunmaktadır ve alan, Tarihi Sit Alanı No. 122 olarak belirlenmiştir. Bu yapılar, Donhwamun, Injeongjeon, Seongjeongjeon, Huijeongdang, Daejojeon ve Nakseon-jae’dir.

Kaynak / Source
Cevapla
#2
<English>

Changdeok Palace (창덕궁 / Changdeok-gung)

[Resim: 800px_Injeongjeon_Changdeok_Palace.jpg]

Address: 99, Yulgok-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Homepage: http://www.cdg.go.kr/

Changdeokgung -- also known as Changdeokgung Palace or Changdeok Palace -- is set within a large park in Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea. It is one of the "Five Grand Palaces" built by the kings of the Joseon Dynasty (1392–1897). As it is located east of Gyeongbok Palace, Changdeokgung, along with Changgyeonggung, is also referred to as the "East Palace".

Changdeokgung was the most favored palace of many Joseon princes and retained many elements dating from the Three Kingdoms of Korea period that were not incorporated in the more contemporary Gyeongbokgung. One such element is the fact that the buildings of Changdeokgung blend with the natural topography of the site instead of imposing themselves upon it. It, like the other Five Grand Palaces in Seoul, was heavily damaged during the Japanese occupation of Korea (1910-1945). Currently, only about 30% of the pre-Japanese structures survive.

History

Changdeokgung was the second palace after Gyeongbokgung which had been established in 1395 as a primary palace. In the midst of strife for the throne between princes and vassals, authority of Gyeongbokgung was deteriorated. King Jeongjong enthroned by Prince Jeong-an (Yi Bang-won, later became King Taejong) moved the capital to Gaegyeong, the one of Goryeo Dynasty, again in 1400 on the pretext of superior geographical features of it, in fact, in order to avert the power struggle. King Taejong (Yi Bang-won) soon taking over the throne returned to Hanseong(present-day Seoul) had a new palace named Changdeokgung instead of Gyeongbokgung because he had killed his half brothers in Gyeongbokgung whose construction was led by Jeong Do-jeon, the king's rival before. Construction of Changdeok Palace began in 1405, and was completed in 1412. King Seonjo expanded the palace grounds by about 500,000 square meters, including Huwon (see below).

The Palace was burnt to the ground during the Japanese invasion in 1592 and reconstructed in 1609 by King Seonjo and King Gwanghaegun. The next arson was in 1623 because of King Injo Political Revolt against Gwanghaegun. The palace was also attacked by the Manchu Qing but throughout its history of reconstruction and repair has remained faithful to its original design. Changdeokgung was the site of the royal court and the seat of government until 1868, when the neighboring Gyeongbokgung was rebuilt. Korea's last Emperor, Sunjong lived here until his death in 1926.

Today there are 13 buildings remaining on the palace grounds and 28 pavilions in the gardens, occupying 110 acres (45 hectares) in all and the area is designated as Historical Site No. 122. Buildings of note include Donhwamun (built in 1412, rebuilt in 1607, with a copper bell weighing 9 short tons or 8 metric tons), Injeongjeon (main hall), Seongjeongjeon (auxiliary office in the main hall), Huijeongdang (the king's private residence, later used as a conference hall), Daejojeon (living quarters), and Nakseon-jae (former residence of Korean imperial family including Princess Bangja.

Source
Cevapla
#3
Yapılar

[Resim: 800px_Huijeongdang_interior_Changdeokgung_S.jpg]

Saray, Bugaksan’ın Maebong Zirvesi ile Feng Shui teorisi olan “baesanimsu” ilkesinden etkilenerek akan Geumcheon Çayı arasında inşa edilmiştir. Ana binaların kesin bir mimari ilke ile düzenlendiği Gyeongbokgung’un aksine Changdeokgung’taki binalar, düzenli bir sistem olmadan yapılmıştır. Yapılar ilk bakışta kaotik görünmelerine rağmen tüm yapılar, onların etrafındaki çevreleri ile uyum içindedir.

Chandeokgung, Injeongjeon ve Senjeongjeon yönetim merkezlerinden, kraliyet özel alanından, doğudaki Nakseonjae alanından ve kuzeydeki tepelerin arkasındaki Huwon’dan oluşmaktadır. Changdeokgung’un ana salonu Injeongjeon, kralın ofisi Seongjeonjeong ve pek çok yönetim ofisleri gibi önemli resmi yapıların çoğu, kral ve kraliçe için yapılan özel kraliyet sarayının arkasındaki sarayın önünde yer almaktadır. Seonjeongjeon, Huijeongdang ve Nakseonjae gibi kralın evleri, herhangi bir yabancı olması durumuna karşı saray ve yapıların çevresi kıvrımlarla çevrilidir. Changdeokgung’un mimari tarzı, Konfüçyüs ideolojisi nedeniyle sadelik ve kanaatkarlık gibi özellikler içermektedir.

Özel ilgi çeken yapılar şunlardır:

Donhwamun Kapısı – Ana saray kapısıdır. 1412’de inşa edilen Donhwamun, ahşaptan yapılmış köşk tarzında iki katlıdır ve saraydaki tüm kapıların en büyüğüdür. Donhwamun, 1592’deki Japon işgali sırasında yakılmış ve 1608’de yeniden inşa edilmiştir.

Geumcheongyo Köprüsü – Seoul’de günümüze kadar gelen en eski köprüdür. 1411’de inşa edilmiştir.

Injeongjeon Konağı (Ulusal Hazine) – Changdeokgung’un taht konağıdır ve yeni kralın taç giymesi ve yabancı devlet adamlarını ağırlama gibi önemli devlet işleri için kullanılmıştır. 1405 yılında inşa edilmiş ve 1592’deki Japon işgali sırasında yakıldıktan sonra 1610 yılında yeniden inşa edilmiştir.

Seonjeongjeon Konağı – Yönetim yetkililerinin ofisidir, kral burada bakanlarla birlikte günlük toplantılar düzenlemiş, devlet işleri ve seminerler rapor edilmiştir.

Huijeongdang Konağı – Burası Kral’ın yatak odasıydı; ancak Seonjeongjeon’un günlük devlet işleri için küçük görünmesinden dolayı burası onun çalışma yeri olmuştur. Aslında Huijeongdang, 1917’deki bir yangında tahrip olmuştur. Yeniden inşa edilen yapı, son Batı etkilerinden dolayı orijinal halinden tamamen farklıdır. Ahşap döşemeler ve halılar, cam pencereler ve avizeler bina içerisinde görüntülenebilir.

Daejojeon Konağı – Kraliçenin resmi ikametgahıdır. 1917’de yangın ile tahrip olan bu konak, Gyeongbokgung’dan alınan malzemeler ile yeniden inşa edilmiştir. Daejojeon, Joseon’un son imparatoru tarafından bir konut olarak kullanılmıştır.

Juhamnu Köşkü (Kyujanggak) – Kraliyet kütüphaneleri burada bulunmamaktadır. Devlet sınavları, bu köşkte kralın huzurunda gerçekleştirilmiştir.

Yeon-gyeongdang Konutu – 1827’de inşa edilen yapı, tipik bir edebiyatçı evi modellemesinden sonra izleyici salonu olmuştur.

Kaynak
Cevapla
#4
<English>

Structures

[Resim: 800px_Injeongjeon_interior_Changdeokgung_Se.jpg]

The palace was built between Peak Maebong of Mt. Bugaksan in the back and Rivulte Geumcheon having flowing in the front influenced by the principle "baesanimsu" (배산임수) in Feng Shuitheory. Contrary to Gyeongbokgung whose main buildings are arranged in accurate architectural principle, however, buildings in Changdeokgung are disposed more freely without a regular system. Though its structure seems chaotic at a glance, all buildings are in harmony with the environment surrounding them.

Changdeokgung consists of governmental area (치조, 治朝, chijo) centering on Injeongjeon and Seonjeongjeon, royal private area (침전, 寢殿, chimjeon, meaning 'a house of king's bedroom'), Nakseonjae area in the east, and Huwon beyond the north hills. Most of major official buildings such as Injeongjeon, main hall of Changdeokgung, Seonjeongjeon, king's office, and many of government offices (궐내각사, 闕內各司, gwollaegaksa) are placed in the front parts of the palace, beyond which there are royal private court for king and queen. King's houses like Seonjeongjeon, Huijeongdang, and Nakseonjae are surrounded in many folds of buildings and courts in case any outsider break through. The architectural style of Changdeokgung overall features simplicity and frugality because of Confucian ideology.

Structures of particular interest include:

Donhwamun Gate - The main palace gate. Built in 1412, Donhwamun has a two-story pavilion-type wooden structure, and is the largest of all palace gates. Donhwamun was burned down during the Japanese invasion of 1592 and was restored in 1608.

Geumcheongyo Bridge - Oldest bridge still extant in Seoul. Built 1411.

Injeongjeon Hall (National Treasure) - the throne hall of Changdeokgung, it was used for major state affairs including the coronation of a new king and receiving foreign envoys. Originally built in 1405, it was rebuilt in 1610 after being burned down during the 1592 Japanese invasion, and a third time in 1804 after being destroyed by a fire.

Seonjeongjeon Hall - An office for ruling officials, the king held daily meetings with ministers, reported on state affairs and seminars here.

Huijeongdang Hall - Originally the king's bed chamber, it became his workplace after Seonjeongjeon was deemed too small for conducting routine state affairs. The original Huijeongdang was destroyed by a fire in 1917. The reconstructed structure is completely different from the original due to recent Western influences. Wooden floorboards and carpets, glass windows, and chandeliers can be seen inside the building.

Daejojeon Hall - Official residence of the queen. Destroyed by fire in 1917, it was rebuilt with materials taken from Gyeongbokgung. Daejojeon was used as a residence for the last empress of Joseon, allowing us a glimpse into the final years of the royal household of the Joseon Dynasty.

Juhamnu Pavilion (Kyujanggak) - Royal libraries stood in this area. State exams were conducted in front of the pavilion on special occasions in presence of the king.

Yeon-gyeongdang Residence - Built in 1827, it was an audience hall modeled after a typical literati house.

Source
Cevapla
#5
Huwon (Arka Bahçe)

[Resim: Korea_Seoul_Changdeokgung_Huwon_Buyongjeong_and.jpg]

Sarayın arkasında 32 ha.'lık bir alanı kaplayan Huwon, saray kadınlarının ve kraliyet ailesinin kullanımı için inşa edilmiştir. Bahçede bir lotus havuzu, köşkler, çimler, ağaçlar ve çiçekler bulunmaktadır. Bahçede, yüz farklı ağacın 26.000 örneği bulunmaktadır ve sarayın arkasındaki ağaçların bazıları 300 yıllıktır. Kralların özel kullanımı olan bu bahçe, Geumwon olarak adlandırılmış; çünkü üst yetkililerin bile kralın izni olmadan bahçeye giriş yapmaları yasaklanmıştır. Bahçe, Naewon olarak da adlandırılmıştır. Bugün Koreliler, bu bahçeyi 19. Yüzyılın sonlarında aynı adı taşıyan bir ofisten türetilen “Biwon (Gizli Bahçe)” olarak adlandırmaktadırlar. Bahçenin pek çok adı olmasına rağmen, en çok sık kullanılan Joseon Hanedanlığı’ndan gelen Huwon’dur.

Eylül 2012’de bahçedeki Buyongjeong köşkü, bir yıllık restorasyon projesinin ardından yeniden açılmıştır. Köşk, 1820’de yapılan ve Güney Kore Ulusal Hazinesi No. 249 olan Donggwoldo temel alınarak restore edilmiştir.

Huwon’da kralın ev sahipliği yaptığı pek çok tören gerçekleştirilmiştir. Joseon’un ilk dönemlerinde pek çok kez kral ile birlikte askeri teftişler yapılmıştır. Bahçede kral tarafından askeri birlikler komando edilmiş ve geçit törenleri düzenlenmiştir. Ayrıca festivaller yapılmış, okçuluk oynanmış ve Huwon’da havai fişekler ile eğlenilmiştir.

Ongnyucheon alanı, özel önem taşımaktadır. Burada, 1636 yılında oyulmuş ve üstünde bir şiir yazılmış U şekilli bir su kanalı bulunmaktadır. Ayrıca bölgede beş küçük köşk bulunmaktadır.

Dünya Mirası

Changdeokgung, 1997 yılında UNUESCO Dünya Mirası Listesi’ne eklenmiştir. UNESCO komitesi, burası için “Uzak Doğu Saray mimarisinin ve bahçe tasarımının en seçkin örneği” olarak belirtmiş; çünkü yapılar doğal ortam ile çok uyumludur.

Sarayın bölümleri, 2000li yıllarda popüler Kore dizisi Dae Jang Geum çekimlerinde kullanılmıştır.

Kaynak
Cevapla
#6
<English>

Huwon (Rear Garden)

[Resim: 800px_Juhamnu_Changdeokgung_Seoul_Korea.jpg]

Behind the palace lies the 78-acre (32 ha) Huwon (후원, 後苑, Rear garden) which was originally constructed for the use of the royal family and palace women. The garden incorporates a lotus pond, pavilions, and landscaped lawns, trees, and flowers. There are over 26,000 specimens of a hundred different species of trees in the garden and some of the trees behind the palace are over 300 years old. The garden for the private use of the king had been called 'Geumwon' (금원, 禁苑, Forbidden garden) because even high officials were not allowed to enter without the king's permission. It had also been called 'Naewon' (내원, 內苑, 'Inner garden'). Today Koreans often call it 'Biwon' (비원, 秘院, Secret garden) which derived from the office of same name in the late 19th century. Though the garden had many other names, the one most frequently used through Joseon dynasty period was 'Huwon'.

In September 2012, the Buyongjeong pavilion in the garden was re-open after a year long restoration project. The pavilion was restored based on the Donggwoldo from 1820, National Treasures of South Korea No. 249.

A variety of ceremonies host by the king were held in Huwon. In early period of Joseon dynasty, military inspections participated with king himself had been practiced many times. King Sejo had troops parade and array before him or commanded them by himself in the garden. In addition, giving feasts, playing archery games, or enjoy fireworks in Huwon.

The Ongnyucheon (옥류천, 玉流川, "Jade Stream") area is of particular interest. It contains a U-shaped water channel carved in 1636 for floating wine cups, with a small waterfall and an inscribed poem on the boulder above it. The area also contains five small pavilions.

World Heritage

Changdeokgung was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1997. The UNESCO committee inscribing the site stated the place was an "outstanding example of Far Eastern palace architecture and garden design" being exceptional because the buildings are "integrated into and harmonized with the natural setting" and adapted "to the topography and retaining indigenous tree cover."

Portions of the palace were used to film the hugely popular Korean Drama Dae Jang Geum in the 2000s.

Source
Cevapla
#7
[Resim: 800px_Daejojeon_Changdeokgung_Seoul_Korea.jpg]

[Resim: 800px_Korea_Seoul_Changdeokgung_02.jpg]

[Resim: 800px_Ongnyucheon_Changdeokgung_Seoul_Korea.jpg]

[Resim: 800px_Seonjeongjeon_Changdeokgung_Seoul_Kore.jpg]
Cevapla
#8
[Resim: Donggwol_do.jpg]

[Resim: Gyeonghungak.jpg]

[Resim: 15_01_178.jpg]

[Resim: 093.jpg]
Cevapla
#9
[Resim: Changdeok_palace1.jpg]

[Resim: 2015_03_13_05_35_10_1.jpg]

[Resim: 10770546885_9dec5913a3_b.jpg]

[Resim: Chang_deok_gung_Palace_03.jpg]
Cevapla
#10
[Resim: changdeokgung_palace.jpg]

[Resim: changdeokgung_palace.jpg]

[Resim: Korea_Seoul_Changdeokgung_Huwon_Buyongjeong_and.jpg]

[Resim: Korea_Fall_Sketch_Article_01.jpg]
Cevapla




Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi

Koreafans Hakkında

Lorem ipsum

              Quick Links

              User Links

              Advertise