Belfry / 종각 (1958)
![[Resim: 97525868.jpg]](http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4728/97525868.jpg)
Yönetmen: Ju-nam Yang
Senaryo: Nam Cheong, No-hyang Kang
Tür: Aksiyon, Drama
Yayınlanma Tarihi: 30 Ağustos 1958
Süre: 99 dk
Özet
Japon ordusunun seks kölesi olan bir kadın, gardiyanları eğlendirmek için "huzur kadını" olarak zorlu çalışma kampına satılır. Oradaki bir esire âşık olur ve birlikte kaçma planları yapmaya başlarlar.
Oyuncular
Min Chung Sook
Jang-kang Heo
Jeong-shik Maeng
Çeviri: ..::TuBiS::..
---------------------------------------------------------------
English
Director: Ju-nam Yang
Writers: Nam Cheong, No-hyang Kang
Genres: Action, Drama
Release Date: 30 August 1958
Duration: 99 min
Storyline
A woman is sold to a forced labor camp as a 'comfort woman' to entertain the guards, a sex slave of the Japanese army. She falls in love with a prisoner there and they make plans to escape.
Cast
Min Chung Sook
Jang-kang Heo
Jeong-shik Maeng
Source: IMDb
So I'm never gonna dance again
The way I danced with you
Never without your love
The way I danced with you
Never without your love




![[Resim: QINqfWX.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/QINqfWX.gif)
![[Resim: 9340.png]](http://b1108.hizliresim.com/11/8/21/9340.png)