Konuyu Değerlendir
  • 0 Oy - 0 Ortalama
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cheong Wa Dae / Blue House / Presidential Office of the Republic of Korea / 청와대
#1
Cheong Wa Dae / Blue House / Presidential Office of the Republic of Korea / 청와대

[Resim: m3mo34.jpg]

Adres: Seoul-si Jongno-gu Sejong-ro 1
Website: www.president.go.kr (Korece & İngilizce)

Cheong Wa Dae (Mavi Ev), başkent Seoul’de bulunan ve Güney Kore Cumhuriyeti Devlet Başkanı’nın ve devlet başkanlığının resmi konutu ve yönetim merkezidir. Aslında Mavi Ev, karmaşık bir yapıya sahiptir; modern unsurlarla geleneksel Kore mimarisi içinde inşa edilmiştir.

Joseon Hanedanlığı’nın kraliyet bahçesi alanı üzerine inşa edilen Mavi Ev; Ana Bina, Devlet Başkanlığı Konutu, Devlet Konukları Evi, Chunchugwan Basın Salonu ve Sekreterlik Binaları'ndan oluşmaktadır. Tüm bu karmaşık yapının alanı yaklaşık 250.000 metrekaredir yani 62 dönümdür.

[Resim: EgkDgg.jpg]

<English>

Address: Seoul-si Jongno-gu Sejong-ro 1
Homepage: www.president.go.kr (Korean & English)

The Blue House (Korean: 청와대; Hanja: 靑瓦臺; Cheongwadae; literally "pavilion of blue tiles") is the executive office and official residence of the South Korean head of state, the President of the Republic of Korea and located in the capital city of Seoul. The Blue House is in fact a complex of buildings, built largely in the traditional Korean architectural style with some modern elements.

Built upon the site of the royal garden of the Joseon Dynasty (1392–1897), the Blue House now consists of the Main Office Hall (Korean: 본관; Hanja: 本館), the Presidential Residence, the State Reception House (Korean: 영빈관; Hanja: 迎賓館), the Chunchugwan (Korean: 춘추관; Hanja: 春秋館) Press Hall, and the Secretariat Buildings. The entire complex covers approximately 250,000 square metres or 62 acres.

Kaynak / Source
Alıntı
#2
Ana Bina / The Main Building

[Resim: vbrP7O.jpg]

Şu an kullanılan ana binanın tamamlanmasından önce, Japon sömürge dönemi (1910-1945) sırasında ilk kez bir Genel Vali tarafından kullanılacak bir konut alanı olarak uygunsuz bir olduğuna dair endişeler vardı. Bu tür endişelerin ardından Roh Tae Woo başkanlığı sırasında yeni bir başkanlık ofisi ve özel konut oluşturmak için bir danışma meclisi kurulmuştur.

1991 yılında tamamlanan Ana Bina, Devlet Başkanı’nın özel konutu ve diğer çeşitli kullanımlara ev sahipliği yapmaktadır.

Dış mekan tasarımında, ahşaptan yapılan geleneksel kraliyet saraylarında kullanılan mimari teknikler temel alınmıştır. Yapının kırma ve üçgen çatısı, geleneksel Kore mimarisinin en çekici ve zarif tarzlarından biri olarak kabul edilmektedir. Bu üçgen görünüm içindeki çatı tepesinde daralan hatlar bulunmaktadır. Çatı, bir kırma ile şekillendirilerek kornişlerin üzerine doğru eğimli olarak uzanmaktadır.

Ana bina ve diğer iki ek binası, toplamda 150.000 geleneksel mavi Kore kiremiti ile kaplıdır (Bu yüzden Cheongwadae, Mavi Bina olarak kullanılmaktadır.). Mavi çatı kiremitleri, kendine özgü renkleri ve olağanüstü dayanıklılıkları ile bilinmektedir. Seramikten yapılan ince türlere kıyasla, mavi kiremitler 100 yıl boyunca dayanabilmekte ve renklerini korumaktadır.

Binanın iç kısmı, verimlilik, modernlik ve gelenek arasında bir denge ile birlikte modern tesisler içermektedir.

Devlet Başkanı’nın özel ofisi, ikinci katta yer almaktadır. Burada Devlet Başkanı’nın üst düzey yetkililerle buluştuğu ve zirve toplantılarının gerçekleştiği Jiphyeonsil olmak üzere çeşitli kullanımlar için odalar ve konferans salonları yer almaktadır. Diğer odalar, Inwangsil, bir resepsiyon / yemek salonu ve daha küçük toplantılar için kullanılan özel bir yemek salonu olan Baegaksil’den meydana gelmektedir. Chungmoosil, yabancı devlet adamlarının onuruna verilen yemek davetleri için kullanılmaktadır. Burası aynı zamanda büyükelçilerin yetkilendirildiği ve Devlet Başkanı’na kimlik bilgilerinin verildiği yerdir.

<English>

Before the completion of the current main building, there was widespread concern that it was inappropriate for the president to use the residence once used by the Governor-General during the Japanese colonial era (1910-1945). Following such concerns, an advisory committee was set up during the Roh Tae Woo presidency to carry out the construction of a brand new presidential office and private residence.

The Main Building, which was subsequently completed in 1991, houses the private office of the President and other various function rooms.

The exterior design was based on the architectural techniques used in the construction of traditional wooden royal palaces. The hipped and gabled roof of the building is regarded as one of the most refined and attractive styles of Korean traditional architecture. It features lines converging at the crest of the roof in a triangle. The roof rises on a slant from the tip of eaves to join together at the crest of the roof, forming a hip.

The Main Building and its two annexes are covered with a total of 150,000 traditional Korean blue roof tiles (hence, the name "Blue House" is also commonly used when referring to Cheongwadae). The blue roof tiles are well known for their unique color and their outstanding durability. Following procedures similar to that of making fine pottery, they last for over 100 years and do not become discolored.

The interior of the building features modern amenities and facilities, striking a balance between efficiency, modernity and tradition.

The President's private office is located on the second floor. There are several function rooms and conference halls, including Jiphyeonsil where the President meets with her senior staff or at times holds summit meetings with other Heads of State. Other rooms include Inwangsil, a reception/dining hall and Baegaksil, a private dining hall for smaller meetings. Chungmoosil is used for press briefings following summit meetings or official dinners to honor foreign dignitaries. This is also where accredited ambassadors and heads of missions present their credentials to the President.

[Resim: DPpDP3.jpg]

[Resim: 8MAzM1.jpg]

Kaynak / Source
Alıntı
#3
Yeongbingwan (Devlet Konuk Evi) / Yeongbingwan (The State Guest House)

[Resim: W0mDv2.jpg]

Yeongbin-gwan, 1978 yılında inşa edilmiştir. Bundan önce, devlet başkanlığı konuklarının kentteki otellerde ağırlanmaları güvenlik açısından tehlike yaratıyordu. Alternatif olarak Cheong Wa Dae içinde bir konuk evi inşa edilmiştir. Bina, 18 adet granit sütun ile desteklenmektedir. İyi kalite granit, Jeollabuk Eyaleti’ndeki Hwangdeung köyünde yer alan ocaklardan elde edilmiştir.

Binanın iç duvarları, geleneksel tasarımlar ile dekore edilmiştir. Tasarımlar, Kore’nin ulusal çiçeği Şaron Gülü olan samtaegeuk içermektedir. Samtaegeuk halkası, Kore bayrağında bulunan yin ve yang halkalarından farklıdır. Yin ve yang halkaları ikiye ayrılmaktadır; fakat samtaegeuk, cennet, toprak ve insanı simgeleyen üç halkadan oluşmaktadır.

<English>

Yeongbin-gwan was built in 1978. Before then, receptions for presidential guests were held at downtown hotels, causing much discomfort to the citizens and creating security hazards. The alternative was to build a guesthouse inside the Cheong Wa Dae compound. The building is supported by 18 granite pillars. The fine quality granite was quarried from Hwangdeung village in Jeollabuk-do (province).

The interior walls of the building are decorated with traditional designs. The designs include the samtaegeuk, a circle divided by three interlocking comma shapes, the Rose of Sharon, which is the national flower of Korea, and the Wolgyesu, or Grecian laurel. The samtaegeuk circle is different from the yin and yang circle found in the Korean flag. The yin and yang circle is divided in two, but the samtaegeuk circle is divided into three. The three parts represent perfect harmony among the three entities of the universe: heaven, earth and human beings.

Kaynak / Source
Alıntı
#4
Sekreterlik Binaları / Secretariat Buildings

[Resim: ZZm34V.jpg]

Cheongwadae çalışanları, “insanlara hizmet veren” anlamına gelen Wimin gwan adlı ayrı bir binada yaşamaktadır. Üç binadan ilki, 1969 yılında tamamlanmıştır ve başkanlık çalışanlarının sayısındaki artışa bağlı olarak ikinci (1972) ve üçüncü (2004) binalar birbirine bitişik olarak inşa edilmiştir.

Wimin gwan binaları, ortak bir yemek salonu, kütüphane, spor salonu, banka, market gibi çeşitli tesislere sahiptir. Personel Şefi’nin ve diğer üst düzey yöneticilerin burada kendilerine ait birer odaları bulunmaktadır. Devlet Başkanı, haftasonları çalışabilmek için bu binaların birinde bir odaya sahiptir.

Üç bina tarafından kullanılmak üzere elektrik üreten ve enerji tasarrufu sağlayan güney panelleri , bu binaların biri üzerine kurulmuştur.

Bu binaların yanında Devlet Başkanı’nın kapalı helikopter filosu yer almaktadır.

<English>

The Cheongwadae staff members are housed in three separate buildings called Wimin gwan, which means "serving the people." Of the three buildings, the first one was completed in 1969 and as the number of presidential staff steadily increased over the years, the second (1972) and third (2004) buildings were built adjacent to each other.

The Wimin gwan buildings have various facilities for the staff, such as a common mess hall, library, gym, convenience store, bank and more. The Chief of Staff and other senior advisors to the President as well as the senior secretaries to the President have their offices here. The President has a more intimate personal office located in one of the buildings where she would take care of business on weekends.

Solar panels have been set up on one of the buildings in order to conserve energy and generate electricity to be used by all three buildings.

Next to these buildings is located a helipad where the President's helicopter fleet would take off and land.

Kaynak / Source
Alıntı
#5
Gyeongmudae

[Resim: 37Qzy9.jpg]

Cheong Wa Dae’nin eski ana binası, Gyeongmudae olarak çağrılmıştır. Bu nedenle bu alan sık sık “eski ana binanın toprakları” olarak adlandırılmaktadır. Joseon Hanedanlığı döneminde Gyeongbok Sarayı’nın arka bahçesi olarak bu alandaki diğer yerlerden daha elverişlidir. 1939 yılına kadar bu alanda hiçbir bina inşa edilmemiştir. Sadece, şu an mevcutta olmayan iki köşkün arasında kalan açık bir alan vardır. Yongmudang, akademisyenleri ve askeri yetkilileri temsil etmiştir.

1948 yılında Kore Cumhuriyeti Hükümeti ilk kurulduğunda, Cumhuriyet’in ilk Devlet Başkanı Syngman Rhee zamanında, bu alan devlet başkanının konutu ve ofisi olarak kullanılmıştır. Cumhuriyet’in ikinci Devlet Başkanı Yun Po-sun ve sonraki başkanlar şeklinde devam etmiştir.

Ancak bina, hem başkanlık ofisi hem de konut için yeteri kadar geniş değildi. Sonuç olarak Cheong Wa Dae’nin Ana Binası, 1991 yılında daha yakın bir yerde yeniden inşa edilmiştir. Japon sömürgesinin bir sembolü olan eski bina boş bırakılmıştır. 1993 yılında Devlet Başkanı Kim Young Sam, binanın yıkılmasını emretmiştir. Binanın yerine dikilen bir taş, ilk başkanlık ofisinin ve konutunun orada olduğunu göstermektedir. Bina, Gyeongbok Sarayı’nın arka bahçesinin orijinal görüntüsünü yeniden oluşturmak için yıkıldığında küçük tepe restore edilmiştir.

Eski ana binanın olduğu alanda üzerinde “Cennetten sonraki en hayırlı yer” olarak çevrilen “Cheonha Jeil Bokji” yazan bir anıt taş vardır. Bu yazıt, orjnalinin üçte biri boyutundadır. Binanın yapımı sırasında bulunmuştur. Yazıya bakıldığında üç ya da dörtyüz yıl önce yazıldığı tahmin edilmektedir. Kayaya bu harfleri kimin kazıdığı belli olmamakla birlikte iki ihtimal öne sürülmektedir. İlk olarak Joseon Krallığı’nın kurulmasında büyük rol oynayan bilim adamı Jeong Do-jeon’un yazdığı düşünülmektedir. Diğer bir olasılık ise Joseon Dönemi bilim adamı olan Yi Hyun-no’dur. Her ikisi de yeni başkentin yeri olarak bu alanı savunmuştur.

<English>

The old main building of Cheong Wa Dae was called Gyeongmudae after the name of the site on which it stood. Thus the site is also often referred to as the "old main building ground." As the back garden of Gyeongbok palace during the Joseon Dynasty, this site is known to be more propitious than any other place according to geomancy. It is a spot where the influences of the energy from several mountain ranges converge. No buildings were erected on this site until 1939. It remained an open space only flanked by two pavilions, which no longer exist. Of the two, Yongmundang represented scholar officials and Yongmudang, military officials.

When the Government of the Republic of Korea was established in 1948, Syngman Rhee, the first President of the Republic, began to use the Japanese Governor-General's residence as the presidential office and residence, which was built on that site. Yun Po-sun, the second President of the Republic, and subsequent presidents followed suit.

However, the building was not spacious enough to house both the presidential office and residence. Consequently, the Main Office Building of Cheong Wa Dae was newly constructed in a nearby location in 1991. The old building, which was a symbol of Japanese colonial rule, was left vacant. In 1993, President Kim Young Sam ordered that the building be demolished. A stone marker erected at the site indicates that the first presidential office and residence was located there. The small hill was restored when the old building was destroyed to reproduce the original image of the back garden of Gyeongbok palace.

At the site of the old main office building, there is a stone monument whose surface reads "Cheonha Jeil Bokji (天下第一福地)," which can be translated as "the most propitious place under heaven." This inscription is one-third the size of the original that was inscribed on a large boulder behind the current presidential residence. It was found during the construction of the building. Judging from the penmanship, it is presumed that it was written some three or four hundred years ago. Although there are no accurate records about who might have engraved these letters on the boulder, two possibilities have been suggested. First, it is believed to have something to do with Jeong Do-jeon, a great scholar-official, who played a significant role in founding the Joseon Kingdom. Another possibility has to do with a scholar-official, Yi Hyun-no, who was well known for the theory of geomancy in the early Joseon period. They both advocated this site as the location of the new capital.

[Resim: vbrPOA.jpg]

[Resim: V0mDkB.png]

Kaynak / Source
Alıntı
#6
Sangchunjae

[Resim: EgkD7B.png]

Kelime anlamı Her İlkbahar Evi olan Sangchunjae, 200 yıllık Geumgang kırmızı çam ağacından elde edilen keresteler kullanılarak inşa edilmiştir. Ağaçlar, ülkenin güneydoğusunda yer alan Chunyang, Bonghwa-gun’dan gelmektedir. Nisan 1983’te tamamlanan bu bina, Devlet Başkanı tarafından özellikle yabancı devlet adamlarının resmi olmayan toplantıları ve küçük gruplar halinde olan yemek ziyafetleri için kullanılmıştır.

<English>

Literally meaning Ever Spring House, Sangchunjae was constructed using lumber obtained from Geumgang red pines aged over 200 years. The trees came from Chunyang, Bonghwa-gun (county) in the southeastern region of the country. Completed in April 1983, the building has been used by the President mainly for holding unofficial meetings and dinners for small groups of foreign dignitaries.

Kaynak / Source
Alıntı
#7
Nokjiwon (Yeşil Çim) Bahçesi / Nokjiwon (Green Grass) Garden

[Resim: X0mMW0.png]

Yemyeşil bahçeler ve 120 çeşitten fazla ağaç ile çevrili Nokjiwon bahçesi, Cheong Wa Dae içindeki en güzel yerlerden biridir. Bahçe, 1968 yılında tamamlanmıştır ve bugün burada, özel günleri kutlamak için önceki başkanların diktikleri ağaçlar bulunmaktadır.

Ancak en etkileyici ve güzel ağaç olan bansong ya da şemsiye ağacı, Nokjiwon’un ortasında yer almaktadır. Ağacın yüksekliği 17 metredir. Bansong’un yanında büyüyen diğer dört çam ağacı, kızılçamın bir çeşidi olan jeoksongtur.

Eskiden Nokjiwon’un olduğu alan, krallar tarafından ülke genelinde iyi bir hasat olacağını umuduyla oluşturulan küçük bir çiftlik vardı. Devlet Başkanı, yabancı diplomatlar ve yerli devlet adamları için bahçede çeşitli açık hava resepsiyonları ve öğle yemekleri düzenlemektedir. Çocuk Günü, Ebeveyn Günü ve Öğretmenler Günü gibi özel günler, açık hava piknikleri ve resepsiyonları ile bahçede kutlanmaktadır.

<English>

Surrounded by lush gardens, ponds full of exotic carps and more than 120 different types of trees, Nokjiwon garden is one of the most beautiful places within the Cheong Wa Dae compound. The garden was completed in 1968 and today there are commemorative trees planted by previous presidents to celebrate special occasions.

However, the most impressive - and beautiful - tree is called bansong, or umbrella tree, located in the middle of Nokjiwon. The tree is 17 meters in height and is presumed to have been planted sometime around 1850. Four other pine trees growing straight up beside the bansong are called jeoksong, which is a variety of the red pine.

In the old days, the site of Nokjiwon was a small farm where kings themselves cultivated crops in the hope that there would be a good harvest throughout the country. The President would host various outdoor receptions and lunches at the garden for the foreign diplomatic corps, domestic dignitaries and guests from abroad. Special occasions such as Children's Day, Parents' Day and Teachers' Day are celebrated at the garden with outdoor picnics and receptions.

[Resim: brmV8G.jpg]

Kaynak / Source
Alıntı
#8
Devlet Başkanlığı Konutu / Presidental Residence

[Resim: 5gbaoA.jpg]

Mevcuttaki özel konutun tamamlanmasından önce, eski ana binanın ikinci katı devlet başkanlığı konutu olarak kullanılmıştır. Bunun sonucu olarak bu alan, başkanlık misafirlerini ağırlamak için yeterli değildi. Bu sorunları çözmek için 1989 yılında yeni bir devlet başkanlığı konutu yapımına başlanmış; Ekim 1990’da bu yapı tamamlanmıştır. Myeongju-gun, Gangwon-do’dan getirilen kırmızı çam ağaçları, yarı kırma çatı ile geleneksel tarzda bir bina için kullanılmıştır. Başkanlık köşkü, ana yaşam alanları, misafir ağırlama alanı, geleneksel bir avlu ve diğer alanlardan oluşmaktadır.

Konutun ana girişi, geleneksel Kore mimarisinde kullanılan geleneksel bir sammundur ( üçlü kapı).

Konutun bulunduğu yerden Seoul’ün muhteşem görüntüsü izlenebilmektedir. Yıllar boyunca eski başkanlar, bu konuta çeşitli tesisler eklemiştir.

<English>

Before the completion of the current private residence, the second floor of the old main office building was used as the presidential residence. As a result, the family quarters were sometimes used for official purposes but the restricted space was inadequate to receive presidential guests. In order to address these problems, the construction of a new presidential residence began in 1989 and was completed on October 1990. Red pines from Myeongju-gun, Gangwon-do (province) were used for this traditional-style building with a half-hipped roof. The presidential residence consists of main living quarters, an annex for receiving guests, a traditional courtyard and detached outer quarters.

The main gate of the residence is a traditional sammun (triple gate), which is commonly used in traditional Korean architecture.

From the front lawn of the residence, one can take in the magnificent view of downtown Seoul. Throughout the years, former presidents added various features and amenities to the residence.

Kaynak / Source
Alıntı
#9
Chunchugwan (Basın Merkezi) / Chunchugwan (Press Center)

[Resim: W0mqnq.jpg]

Chunchugwan, Cheong Wa Dae’yi karşılayacak yaklaşık 150 yerli ve yabancı muhabire ev sahipliği yapmaktadır. Binanın birinci ve ikinci katında basın odası ve brifing odası bulunmaktadır. Devlet başkanlığı basın toplantıları ve günlük brifingler, brifing salonunda yapılmaktadır. Chunchugwan, 1990 yılında açılmıştır. Geleneksel Kore üçgen çatısı, manzara ile uyumlu olan kil kiremitle kaplanmıştır.

Chunchugwan’ın adı, Goryeo ve Joseon hanedanlıklarından kaynaklanmaktadır. O günlerde Chunchugwan, Yıllık Derleme Merkezi olarak kullanılmıştır. Bu ad İlkbahar ve Sonbahar Yıllıkları anlamına gelmektedir ve Konfüçyüs’ün Beş Klasiği’nden biri olarak söylenebilir. Bu, kayıt tarihinde adil eleştiriyi ve sert tarafsızlığı ifade etmektedir.

<English>

Chunchugwan is home to approximately 150 domestic and international correspondents who cover Cheong Wa Dae. The first and second floor of the building has a pressroom and briefing room, respectively. Presidential news conferences and daily briefings are held in the briefing room. Chunchugwan was opened in 1990. Its traditional Korean gabled roof is covered with clay tiles to harmoniously blend in with the surrounding landscape.

The name Chunchugwan originates from the Goryeo and Joseon Dynasties. In those days, Chunchugwan was the Office for Annals Compilation. The name is traceable further back to one of the Five Confucian Classics, titled Chunchu (in Korean pronunciation; in Chinese, Chunqiu; The Spring and Autumn Annals). It emphasized fair criticism and strict objectivity in recording history.

Kaynak / Source
Alıntı
#10
[Resim: R02r9j.jpg]

[Resim: p0lb8L.jpg]

[Resim: NpmngP.jpg]
Alıntı




Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcı(lar): 1 Ziyaretçi

Korea-fans.com Hakkında

Lorem ipsum

              Quick Links

              User Links

              Advertise