DUP Registers 123,000 Citizen Electors to Vote for Party Chair

South Korea (대한민국)

DBP, Parti Başkanı Seçmek Üzere 123.000 Vatandaş Seçmen Kaydetti

Ana muhalefet Demokratik Birleşmiş Parti, partinin yeni liderini seçmek için oy verecek vatandaş seçim bölgeleri için 123.000 kişinin kayıt olduğunu söyledi.

Bu sayı, partinin bu yıl Ocak ayındaki ulusal kongrede kaydettiği 643.000 kişiden 1/5 daha az.

Seçmenler ve parti üyelerinin oyları, lider seçim sonuçlarının %70’ini oluşturacak. Geri kalan %30, devam eden bölgesel ön seçim sonuçlarına dayanacak.

Geçici DBP lideri Park Ji-won, perşembe sabahı bir parti toplantısında geçerli oyların %11’inin sayıldığını ve bu yüzden liderlik yarışının, parti için önemli olumlu etkiler oluşturacağını söyledi.

ji-young park

The main opposition Democratic United Party says 123-thousand people have signed up for its citizen electoral college that will vote to select the party’s new leadership.

The number is less than a fifth of the 643-thousand citizen electors the party registered for the previous national convention in January this year.

Votes by the college and party members will account for 70 percent of the leadership election results. The other 30 percent will be based on the outcome of ongoing regional primaries.

Acting DUP leader Park Ji-won said in a party meeting Thursday morning that eleven percent of valid votes have been cast thus far, but the leadership race has created significant favorable effects for the party.

KBS World-31.5.2012

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.